Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network?

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #41  
Would like to see an episode to see if I like it. Not sure how.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #42  
FWIW...The run time of the average episode of this "horse (soap) opera"...is 43:00 minutes...That means if you are watching on TV...about 1/3 of your time is sitting through commercials...
Who watches commercials? Perks of DVR and skipping them. Wait 20 minutes past start time and you'll end at the top of the hour.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #43  
The real question is, Who ordered the attacks???? The investment company or Jamie! :shocked:

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #45  
A bit of trivia....the character "Teeter" (female ranch hand that talks funny)...is played by Jennifer Landon and is the daughter of Michael Landon of 'Bonanza' and 'Little House on the Prairie' fame...FWIW...

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #46  
Thanks. Tried the link. Not available in my region. That's a new one!

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #47  
The real question is, Who ordered the attacks???? The investment company or Jamie! :shocked:

I'm guessing the investment company. They did a good job at setting it up to cause people to think it would be Jamie. But personally, I see his ' anything I do from now on, is for me' line, as a ploy to keep in the deal/loop and not having to excuse himself and get the Governor involved.

Add in the fact that Beth started the 'workplace abuse' claim....motive points more to the IC. But then again...could have been those darn Indians, and they just use white folk to keep it from being a dead give-away........

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #48  
After reviewing the dialog...the lines about it not being like a land deal in Wyoming...but more like an oil deal in Yemen and "treating it like one"...may add some weight...?

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #49  
I am bailing on this thread...I have not watched season three yet. JR Ewing was a wimpy nerd compared to this bunch.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #50  
I always liked JR. That series went too long, and when they have to think of thing to keep it going, it often becomes stupid. Kind of like Prison Break. Just keep the revenue going as long as possible. Just end it already.