Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network?

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #61  
Everyone ready for the new season starting the coming Sunday night?

By looking at the previews, it sure looks like Rip is making some trips the the train station? 😂
I'm looking forward to it. I'm hooked. I wonder how Carter aka "the kid" will progress. I miss Rourke.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #62  
I confused yellowstone with longmire but yeah, watching her for 5 years in bsg before longmire, can't turn that off.

Loved her in both. I watched Longmire well after its run had ended, so was able to just binge watch the whole thing.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #63  
Watched it from the beginning. Considering the great wasteland of today's TV, it's about the only thing I have seen in the last few years that's worth watching. As a matter of fact, TV was better from the beginning, when they at least showed some talented performers/entertainers/comedians. Ah, Johnny Carson where are you when we need you? Oh well, there's always the reruns of Roxanne that will give me a chuckle.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #64  
I tried getting into it, but the constant language and innuendo and vulgarity was just over the top, especially with kids in the house. If they could cut that way down they'd have a world class show on their hands.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #65  
It's just a night time soap opera (with horses)...!

The best acting Costner ever did was in the movie 'The Big Chill'...he played the dead guy...they never showed his face and he didn't have any speaking lines...!

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #66  
It's just a night time soap opera (with horses)...!

The best acting Costner ever did was in the movie 'The Big Chill'...he played the dead guy...they never showed his face and he didn't have any speaking lines...!
DiTTO

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #67  
I haven't seen it. It's not on local OTA tv.
Me neither, so that makes 3. Even if we did have that network, not really interested in a western, nor a show with a lot of cussing.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #68  
Neither was I. I thought it looked a bit hookie and wasn't too interested.

My wife and I are big fans of Yellowstone after watching a couple episodes. Looking forward to this new season.

Last edited:
   / Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #69  
I agree about the language; I don't think gratuitous vulgarity appeals to anyone of my generation. It's a sign the writers are bored, I think.

/ Anyone watch "Yellowstone" on the Paramount network? #70  
The issue of (earthy) language in TV and film makes me think about the show/movie 'Deadwood'...
...Anyone that watched has to be familiar with the most common expletive in all the dialog...it was uttered by all walks of life in either adaptations etc...
...The writers swear up and down that their research was authentically factual...but I find it hard to believe this...and I think part of the reason was HBOs insistence on a shock value...(i.e., women of class and style uttering such a phrase)...!