anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #1  

lamanated

Silver Member
Tractor
BX2360 JD 425 jd 455
wondering if anyone has experience with their fingertip tingling a month or so after handling hot pieces?? friend mentioned his are so wonder if its just them re healing,,

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #2  
Hot as electrical or temperature? could be nerve damage if too hot. I had a second degree burn on my hand from being pinned to an exhaust manifold as a kid. Numb/tingled for about a year, then spot went numb and been that way for the last 40 years.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago.
hot as temp, taking off nuts etc that were heated up and general picking up /handling of stuff one welds.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #5  
Nerves are growing back. Or could be a sign of diabetes too...especially if slow healing.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #6  
I burnt the tip of my tongue once and it took a month or two to regain any feeling or taste.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #7  
I burnt the tip of my tongue once and it took a month or two to regain any feeling or taste.

So, I have to ask....is that better or worse than getting your tongue stuck to a frozen pole?

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #8  
So, I have to ask....is that better or worse than getting your tongue stuck to a frozen pole?

I don't know about that, but it does feel weird knowing a part of your body exists but not being able to feel it.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #9  
Could be nerve damage. I smashed a fingertip one time between a heavy log and a wood stove. Popped open like a grape. Took a year for the numbness to go away. Might see your doc just to verify it’s not something else.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #10  
My fingers tingle from holding cold wrenches outside Hours afterwards. Even with mechanic gloves on. Just worked on my trailer this morning in 16* temps (T-shirt weather) and my fingers still hurt hours later. No arthritis. I think I got mild frostbite many years ago and never fully healed?