anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #21  
Mild frostbite or chilblain, can leave you very sensitive to cold. I frost it my finger tips, and the tips of my ears when I was 15. Fifty years later I am still extremely sensitive to cold.

/ anyone with experience on tingling fingertips after touching hot pieces a couple months ago. #22  
wondering if anyone has experience with their fingertip tingling a month or so after handling hot pieces?? friend mentioned his are so wonder if its just them re healing,,
Nerves in the finger tips are easily damaged by extreme heat like picking up hot iron or touching a hot weld. If damaged they can regenerate but it is about 1 mm per month. The tingling is the sensation slowly coming back and when completely healed will go away. I burnt my finger tips on a red hot stove top when I tripped over my wife’s stupid cat. It took 6 months for the pain and tingling to go away.