Are girl tractor owners allowed?

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #11  
Of course you are welcome! We actually only discriminate against those without photos, so git yours up here!

JD L&G tractors are a tough bunch, you will do fine with yours. They usually support parts for a looooong time as well.

Welcome,

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #15  
Welcome!! You sound literate, gutsy and not adverse to work...just like I like "em!!! You have no idea how I despise misspellings, lack of punctuation and poor grammar. Final test is if you know when and where to use "an" versus "and!"

So, keep us posted on your activities along with photos... And, there are several gals with tractors who post here regularly,...well respected, and far more genteel than some of the "gents" here. Beware of the " friendly politics" forum!

:welcome:

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #17  
heck yea i love girls.(and tractors of corse) welcome and enjoy that tractor. ps no one has ever jumped me for spelling or grammar we r all human right.

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #19  
Can't say I've ever seen a girl tractor nor met an owner of one.

I'd think the implement attachments would be all different and their hydraulics could be problematic. Now for front end loaders. . .

Bob

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #20  
Can't say I've ever seen a girl tractor nor met an owner of one.

I'd think the implement attachments would be all different and their hydraulics could be problematic. Now for front end loaders. . .

Bob
You know... I will have to think about that. I think I sort of refer to my tractor as a she. Not that there is any competition in my household. :D

:welcome: Carol!