Are girl tractor owners allowed?

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #21  
Welcome... there are several regular posters on TBN

Lots of good information free for the asking...

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #22  
Well unlike everyone else here I do discriminate against ladies that own tractors, but I'm willing to over look my short comings because at least you bought the proper color of tractor. Big plus in my books! Now we just need a pictures as proof than we'll be all good!! ;)

Seriously welcome aboard from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Have fun read lots post more and we really do love tractor pictures!!

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #23  
Can't say I've ever seen a girl tractor nor met an owner of one.

I'd think the implement attachments would be all different and their hydraulics could be problematic. Now for front end loaders. . .

Bob

I have a girl tractor, and a boy tractor. I just wish that I would wake up one morning to find a new baby tractor! :D

Welcome, Carol! There are a few girls on TBN that own and talk tractors. You will fit in very well, I'm sure! I know you will enjoy your 400!

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #25  
Welcome from NW Florida.

Larro

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #26  
Last edited:
   / Are girl tractor owners allowed? #27  
Only if the 1941 Avery gets knocked up by the 1986 JD 1050! But thanks, TomSeller! :laughing:

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #28  
My JD 400 is a 1975 model garden tractor. And if stupid is a qualifying factor, I am in trouble. As for the plans, that's all so far. That and a dream or three.

Welcome to TBN...we always need new members who know the best tractors are green. I was surprised to see your JD is a 1975 model, which was the first year the 400 was produced. You will learn so much from this site and I am glad you joined!!!

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #29  
Not only allowed but enthusiastically encouraged. You'll be in good company since there are some first rate women here that not only fit in but control the conversation at times. Here's looking forward to more photos of the tractor, thoughts on the repower and encouragement for the next tractor or implements on your wish list.

/ Are girl tractor owners allowed? #30  
Only if the 1941 Avery gets knocked up by the 1986 JD 1050! But thanks, TomSeller! :laughing:

Well all I can say is the JD is one lucky guy. She is a beauty.