At Home In The Woods

/ At Home In The Woods #5,211  
Hi All

Obed has not made any post's since 06-24-2013, 01:31 PM. Either something has happened to him or he has been pi$$ed off by someone and has decided not to post any more. If there is anyone that lives close to Obed that could check one him, might be one way of finding out what has happened to him.

Cheers :)

Don

Don, Look at post #4702...Obed's reply post....You might be onto the reason...could this have made him stop posting ?

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/157965-home-woods-471.html

/ At Home In The Woods #5,212  
I read the first 50 pages, then skipped ahead to about page 400. Did he take any long breaks in the parts I skipped over? I see he took a 10 day break from 6/3/13 until 6/13/13, then another one from 6/14/13 to 6/24/13, his last post.

And has anyone sent him a PM? His 7/22/13 activity was a PM. Not sure if it was from or to.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,213  
If it's going to double post, I think I should get credit for both of them. Larro.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,214  
Brin, I have not posted on this thread but have been lurking and reading it for awhile. I really enjoyed his post and so I went back and read #4702. Are you thinking that the part in the third paragraph is why he is not posting.

Scooter

/ At Home In The Woods #5,215  
I mean this is just really strange??

I mean i post less when i am really busy or something, but can almost always every so often sneak in some time before bed? NOt saying he has a smart phone but with it i am now able to post on the go if i want or on vacation or somewhere when i use to not be able to, albeit still a smaller amout. but a month???

/ At Home In The Woods #5,216  
Brin, I have not posted on this thread but have been lurking and reading it for awhile. I really enjoyed his post and so I went back and read #4702. Are you thinking that the part in the third paragraph is why he is not posting.

Scooter

Yes, I thought either his Mother's situation or the question about him posting his activities might have ticked him off :confused3:

/ At Home In The Woods #5,217  
obed has put up with quite a bit on this thread so I don't think he is ticked off

/ At Home In The Woods #5,218  
Yea, i dont think he is.

He is one of those like many of us that enjoys posting things. I have given him a hard time about it too, for just a second or too, im still here reeading though and not like i post all the time about it.

Heck i even brought up about his chlothing and it got turned around on me and he had some good comebacks. I think were all men here and can take a bit of poking and still be around. Well some can, there are some who leave cause they get ragged on so hard, mainly because they wont let something go and others stick up for the ones that are picked on.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,220  
Maybe he got banned for being a nice guy.

Maybe the wife got mad that he was spending too much time here.

Maybe someone stole all his firewood after he made that circular drying pile.

Maybe he sold everything and moved to the city and lives in an apartment where he doesn't have to work around a house in the country anymore.

:confused: