At Home In The Woods

/ At Home In The Woods #5,231  
We might have an opportunity here to invent and produce a new game...." Find Obed " he has posted many pictures of himself doing various chores....so those pictures could be pasted into various scenes of scenarios Obed could have gotten himself into...The Find Obed Game...Just a thought for some TBN entrepreneur game designer...thank me later...;)

/ At Home In The Woods #5,232  
Or someone find him. He has posted the town he lives near, someone just has to drive around till they recognize him and his house, there are so many pics of the drive the woods the trailers his garden the grass, his street, there cant be but a few thousand miles of roads in and around his town to drive.:)

/ At Home In The Woods #5,233  
Or someone find him. He has posted the town he lives near, someone just has to drive around till they recognize him and his house, there are so many pics of the drive the woods the trailers his garden the grass, his street, there cant be but a few thousand miles of roads in and around his town to drive.:)

You could hire a plane to fly over & over and over the suspected area with a banner...." Obed Post on TBN " :D

/ At Home In The Woods #5,235  
I think y'all should send in a drone...he might be barricaded & hostile:laughing:

/ At Home In The Woods #5,239  
When he does check in and see several pages to read he is going to wonder what is going on till he reads it all. He probably will be surprised and wonder what were talking about till he reads it all and has a good laugh.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,240  
Anyone sent him a PM?:confused2:
I'm going to for grins.