ATI tach-all Qa

/ ATI tach-all Qa
I like Kubota , JD, Maybe Yanmar.... I had a jd 770 made by Yanmar a very nice tractor a little small I grew out of it... I also have a 4in1 bucket they are smaller capacity then a regular bucket..

Ok. I wanted a 4 in 1 only to avoid having to buy a grapple and have a bucket too. I was just pricing both ways thru EA, and those grapples are pricey! But they are way lighter than a 4 in 1 too. Guess it’s all trade offs with these scut’s. This will be my first and last tractor purchase, so I am trying to get it right the first time. Lol.

/ ATI tach-all Qa #22  
I don,t use the 4in1 much I use the bucket from the l3800. But when I need it I use it They wont pickup as much brush as a grapple but it works for me....... 20200326_150303.jpg

/ ATI tach-all Qa
I don,t use the 4in1 much I use the bucket from the l3800. But when I need it I use it They wont pickup as much brush as a grapple but it works for me.......View attachment 681395

Well that’s good to know, perhaps I will forget about that attachment. That was the primary reason to get it was brush and limbs. Thanks!

/ ATI tach-all Qa #24  
Well that’s good to know, perhaps I will forget about that attachment. That was the primary reason to get it was brush and limbs. Thanks!

If your primary reason is brush and limbs, then a grapple is the way to go. I have 3 of them on 2 different properties.

/ ATI tach-all Qa #25  
Hey. I Am in the process of buying a SA324. The only thing is I don稚 like is their bucket system, so I have found this ATI SSQA that pins on the loader arms for $825. Has anyone tried this, or have a better alternative? I am going to put a 4 in 1 bucket on here as well. The dealer told me they don稚 have a 3rd function or even rear remotes available, so it looks like aftermarket kits for both ends. Any suggestions great fully appreciated.

In 1998, my New Holland 1925 didn't come with an SSQA, and the dealer told me not one made for it. So I found ATI (in....get this....NEW HOLLAND PA :D) and ordered on from them. They make them for ANY front loader. Worked just fine.

My current Yanmar 2011 LX410 came with it.