ATI tach-all Qa

/ ATI tach-all Qa #11  
Did you look at other brands?.....

/ ATI tach-all Qa
Ok. Did they come on your tractor, or did you mount them?

/ ATI tach-all Qa #13  
Ok. Did they come on your tractor, or did you mount them?

If you are asking me, I mounted both of them. Very easy, took maybe 30 minutes. Both were made for my older Kubota models, so alignment was perfect.

/ ATI tach-all Qa #14  
Ok. Maybe I got the description wrong on the bucket. It痴 Not ssqa, it痴 something different though. They have 2 pumps instead of one, so that 4.3 is just implements. The bad thing I am finding is so many Yanmar dealers are brand new and don稚 know their product yet. One dealer says they don稚 do rear remotes, another says they do...��*♂️��*♂️

A two pump system is common. 4.3 GPM for the 3pt and auxiliary functions isn't much at all.

/ ATI tach-all Qa
Ok I get that. When I compared several tractors, that seemed to be the in the common range for gpm for scut’s. What’s the best tractor for higher psi/gpm out there?

/ ATI tach-all Qa
I have looked at JD, kubota, kiota, MF, Branson, Mahindra, Yanmar... as Neil from Messicks says, I have done maybe way too much research! LOL! I am older, and looking to buy one tractor and that’s it.

/ ATI tach-all Qa #17  
Hey. I Am in the process of buying a SA324. The only thing is I don稚 like is their bucket system, so I have found this ATI SSQA that pins on the loader arms for $825. Has anyone tried this, or have a better alternative? I am going to put a 4 in 1 bucket on here as well. The dealer told me they don稚 have a 3rd function or even rear remotes available, so it looks like aftermarket kits for both ends. Any suggestions great fully appreciated.

Not sure if the price you have is from EA, but we offer the ATI, and, for your loader, $825 with free shipping: ATI Tach All SSQA Adapter

131261889_3251453564983539_5230106925922210858_ne.jpg

If you can order the tractor without a bucket, our Wicked Bucket will be an awesome addition, in lieu of a factory bucket. It is 100% AR450 Hardox Steel, and it is so strong that we tested it on our Kubota SVL95 tracked skid steer, and the 72" only weighs 225 pounds. This means one sized for your Yanmar would be under 200 pounds. The Wicked Bucket comes with a smooth 3/8" welded on smooth edge and a 3/8" bolted on WICKED edge for ripping and digging much better than any stock bucket. A surprisingly low price is icing on the cake.
Check out the details/price here: EA Wicked Bucket

20201221_161444s.jpg

20201221_161509s.jpg

Unless you're doing a lot of work that would require a 4in1, I think you'd be much better off with the Wicked Bucket along with a 240 pound Wicked 55 grapple. It will be MUCH better for moving logs, brush, rocks and other rubbish.

55instagram.JPG

Variouss.jpg

I hope this helps. You're welcome to call me to chat about it. 828-464-1200
Travis

/ ATI tach-all Qa #18  
Concerning the valve kit...

We've sold the custom WR Long kit for years, and it has been very popular and well received.

The link above takes you to a page with several videos and over 400 customer reviews. Free Shipping and $50 off when you order with the Wicked Grapple, and all of the hoses/couplers will match up.
Travis

/ ATI tach-all Qa
Not sure if the price you have is from EA, but we offer the ATI, and, for your loader, $825 with free shipping: ATI Tach All SSQA Adapter

View attachment 681385

If you can order the tractor without a bucket, our Wicked Bucket will be an awesome addition, in lieu of a factory bucket. It is 100% AR450 Hardox Steel, and it is so strong that we tested it on our Kubota SVL95 tracked skid steer, and the 72" only weighs 225 pounds. This means one sized for your Yanmar would be under 200 pounds. The Wicked Bucket comes with a smooth 3/8" welded on smooth edge and a 3/8" bolted on WICKED edge for ripping and digging much better than any stock bucket. A surprisingly low price is icing on the cake.
Check out the details/price here: EA Wicked Bucket

View attachment 681383

View attachment 681384

Unless you're doing a lot of work that would require a 4in1, I think you'd be much better off with the Wicked Bucket along with a 240 pound Wicked 55 grapple. It will be MUCH better for moving logs, brush, rocks and other rubbish.

View attachment 681386

View attachment 681387

I hope this helps. You're welcome to call me to chat about it. 828-464-1200
Travis

Thanks Travis! I will definitely keep these in mind.

/ ATI tach-all Qa #20  
I have looked at JD, kubota, kiota, MF, Branson, Mahindra, Yanmar... as Neil from Messicks says, I have done maybe way too much research! LOL! I am older, and looking to buy one tractor and that痴 it.

I like Kubota , JD, Maybe Yanmar.... I had a jd 770 made by Yanmar a very nice tractor a little small I grew out of it... I also have a 4in1 bucket they are smaller capacity then a regular bucket..