ATV on City Streets

/ ATV on City Streets #11  
There are trails designed for ATVs and snowmobiles through woodlands and fields, those of course cross public roads. You are not allowed on roads more than 500 feet away from any of those crossings and helmets are compulsory everywhere.

/ ATV on City Streets #12  
We have some outlaws running up and down the county road here but not legally. Never see a cop on my roads unless called upon.

Ha! One of the two times we have taken our 4 wheelers on back rural gravel roads, we were stopped by a deputy. We had the right stickers according to BMV, he said not! The only reason he was around was that he was monitoring for illegal dumping in the area and I think we must have been picked up by the monitoring camera. These are almost 4wd only roads.

The rules here allow riding on the shoulder of certain township roads.

/ ATV on City Streets #13  
Yea....they do require helmets. Interesting.....not legally required off road.

In Florida no helmet is required for motorcycles. What's funny is they are required legally to ride a bicycle.

/ ATV on City Streets #14  
In Florida no helmet is required for motorcycles. What's funny is they are required legally to
ride a bicycle.

Bicycle helmet law is only for under-16 in FL, AFAIK. Similar to CA, tho M/C drivers still
need helmets here.

As for driving an ATV on paved streets, and following the "rules" or just good practice, I don't suppose it
matters that the manufacturers all seem to say, don't do it.

/ ATV on City Streets #15  
Here in arizona we can ride on streets. My insurance in $20 a month full coverage. We have a lic plate $25 a year for off road and about $6 a year for on road. No helmet except kids under 16. I have 2007 yamaha rhino 660

/ ATV on City Streets
Here in arizona we can ride on streets. My insurance in $20 a month full coverage. We have a lic plate $25 a year for off road and about $6 a year for on road. No helmet except kids under 16. I have 2007 yamaha rhino 660

Does that apply to towns of a certain size only and do the towns have to pass a specific ordinance? You can't ride in big cities like Phoenix can you??

/ ATV on City Streets #17  
I can ride anywhere in town. I don't think you can drive on major hiways. My rino will go 50 mph. I have a freind he has a can am that will do 90 mph and he rides it to other town all the time

/ ATV on City Streets #18  
Jerrybob i forgot to answer your queston. Yes they have all kinds of utv in pheonix and tucson.

/ ATV on City Streets
   / ATV on City Streets #20  
Who insures these things? Company please.