Auction tonight!

/ Auction tonight! #1  

AndyM

Veteran Member
Tractor
1948 Ford 8N and 1993 Toro WheelHorse 520H
The local driving range around the corner from me is auctioning off some old batting cages and other stuff I'm really not interested in, but this caught my eye, and I thought I'd share the picture with everyone... (sometimes it's nice just to look!)
Apr21Adkins2.JPG

That's quite a big set of turf tires, huh?

How I love them old Fords, but Mrs. AndyM would kill me if I drove that home tonight! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Auction tonight! #2  
Yes they are.. and expensive too.. I just recently replaced a rear on my 54' NAA and it was nearly 480$ incuding tax, tube, instalation and tire disposal fee..

heer's a rear shot of my NAA.. nice turfs..

Soundguy

Attachments

• 412973-finrr.JPG
    412973-finrr.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 159
   / Auction tonight! #3  
Andy:

That tractor reminds me of a skinny girl with a fat butt. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hope my wife don't see this post. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Auction tonight! #4  
Soundguy:

Tire disposal fee to me is the burn pile at night. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Auction tonight!
Where I come from, they turn the tire on its side, fill it with dirt, and plant flowers in it. No need for a tire disposal fee! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Auction tonight! #6  
Andy:

Around here, folks convert old bathtubs to religious shrines. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Auction tonight!
<font color="blue"> Around here, folks convert old bathtubs to religious shrines. </font>
Daryl, you're right on that one!

Also see Henry's post about the bathtub at the end of his driveway...
What's at the end of your driveway