Availability

/ Availability #1  

JMRHunter

Tractor
None
Anyone have any details as to when Kioti is going to start shipping tracktors again?

/ Availability #2  
Think it depends on your area really and how much the dealer is pushing tractors. I ordered mine July 23rd and it came in 2 weeks ago with my 3rd function. Im reading several months on both for others so I was extremely shocked when they called already

/ Availability #3  
I’ve got a dealer a couple of miles up the road, looks like he just got 2 new ones in on the lot.

/ Availability #4  
I ordered my cx2610 sept 15th and will be picking it up next week I believe - withOUT my BH installed, though - he doesn't yet have an exact timeframe for that, but expected Oct or Nov.

/ Availability #5  
Was at my local Kioti dealer last week. I counted 8 in crates to be assembled, flatbead with a couple more to be unloaded, probably 10-12 on the lot ready, and several TYM tractors as well. Must be a Regional issue....

/ Availability #6  
I stopped at my local Kioti dealer yesterday and asked about when they expect some tractors as they had none. I was told they ordered last year, but were told the next shipment would be Spring 2022, so it must be a regional issue.

/ Availability #7  
I stopped at my local Kioti dealer yesterday and asked about when they expect some tractors as they had none. I was told they ordered last year, but were told the next shipment would be Spring 2022, so it must be a regional issue.

Wow. How can a dealer stay in business with nothing to sell for that long?

MoKelly

/ Availability #8  
They have had some Kioti's over the past year, but sporadically. They also sell Massey, plus several lawn/turf brands. The only tractors they have currently are 2 Massey GC's and a larger one that came in this week.

/ Availability #9  
Was at my local Kioti dealer last week. I counted 8 in crates to be assembled, flatbead with a couple more to be unloaded, probably 10-12 on the lot ready, and several TYM tractors as well. Must be a Regional issue....
Yeah, I'd say Kioti wants to keep Mike happy.

/ Availability #10  
Probably by late spring to early summer of 2022 according to a few of the dealers