Availability

/ Availability #11  
Wow. How can a dealer stay in business with nothing to sell for that long?

MoKelly
There was several dealers in the lawn mower business that never received their 2021 stocking orders, and are now waiting on their 2022 stock.

/ Availability #12  
My dealer seems to get a couple of semi loads of crated tractors every six weeks or so. They get assembled and sold at a pretty good clip. When he’s down to maybe a half dozen in inventory, another load magically appears, and the cycle repeats.

/ Availability #13  
Lately it seems like Kioti is one of the better ones off as having incoming stock? My local Kioti/TYM dealer said last week that they are getting tractors in at a fairly steady pace and sells everyone of em.

/ Availability #14  
Decided to buy on Monday the previous week (11/29); called a 5 Paw dealer within 2 hours driving range that next day to hear they just got a load of CK10SE's in; met with dealer and wrote a check that next Friday; heard today (12/10) my CK4010SE-HST was just assembled and is scheduled for delivery next Friday (12/17). The availability gods were kind to me.

Just to balance out for all this good luck, the EA Wicked 55 grapple just ordered is gonna take 5-6 months.

/ Availability #15  
Now that's a wait, my 4 in 1 is supposed to take 10 weeks from Long

/ Availability #17  
Just finished calling around.....my nearest dealer has the 2610 (6 of them) in stock which is the one I'm interested in anyway.

/ Availability #18  
Great news, now we're talking. Exciting times, you will really like that machine.

/ Availability #19  
My dealer has several dozen still to be assembled. Does not have every model, but they have quite a few.

/ Availability #20  
I suppose I got lucky. About the same time I decided on the new NS Model; my dealer emailed and said he just received a shipment. Its being assembled now and Ill take delivery of my NS5310 soon.