B2601 mm mower deck question

/ B2601 mm mower deck question #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Anyone have a 60 inch mid mount mower deck for a B2601 they can take a few measurments off of?

My dealer, nor Kubota Canada can answer my question. I want to know if the RCK60-29 from my 2013 B2620 will fit on a B2601.
I know the deck model number and part number are different, and that they have changed the design of the anti-scalp wheels and how they adjust.
But to me, I don't see any major changes to the B2601 mechanically over the B2620.

The big "technical" answer I got from Kubota was "the RCK60-32 is compatible with the B2601 and the RCK60-29 is compatible with the B2620."

Thanks.

Attachments

• 007 (Large).JPG
    007 (Large).JPG
    340 KB · Views: 120
   / B2601 mm mower deck question #2  
Can’t answer your question, but can the dealer bring the B2601 out to your house fir a test? It’s nit an unreasonable request - simply tell him that you want to see if it fits since it’s a factor in your buying decision (I assume)

/ B2601 mm mower deck question #3  
Good luck with your question, Paystar. I wish I could help, but have the same model B2620 as you. BTW, I have enjoyed your pics over the years .

Cheers,
Mike

/ B2601 mm mower deck question
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I probably can have one brought out if it ever quits snowing here.

I'm not really in the market for a new one but I just thought if I can just get a new tractor with loader on it and use my mower I might. There is decent resale on the tractor, but you don't really gain anything giving the mower with it versus what new one costs. And my deck is still in very good shape so I thought if I can use it on the newer model I would.

/ B2601 mm mower deck question
For anyone wondering, a member on the other Kubota forum went and measured his for me. He said it is the same other than the anti-scalp wheel design.