B2620 MFD Axle Capacity

/ B2620 MFD Axle Capacity #1  

Dillier23

Silver Member
Tractor
Case IH, Deere, Kubota, Yanmar
Would anyone know the MFD axle capacity for a B2620?

/ B2620 MFD Axle Capacity #2  
I'm guessing but the axles have got to support a tractor dry weight of 1554 pounds. If you add a bh of say 700 pounds or so plus a FEL which might weigh 300 pounds and it's capacity of say 500 pounds I'm thinking the axles are able to support at least 3000 pounds plus the weight of fuel plus driver....let's say another 400 pounds you might get to almost 3500 pounds. Guess that's why they spec out the r 4 tires for the tlb. Sorry I can't be more specific. Good luck.

/ B2620 MFD Axle Capacity
Sent a message to Kubota about the axle and received a call from them this afternoon. Unfortunately the rep would not give me a number. He stated there were too many variables involved to get an accurate number. I understand his situation with liability for the company, but an estimate would have been nice. Oh well.

/ B2620 MFD Axle Capacity #4  
Maybe the service dept. at a more local dealer would provide better info than "corporate"?

/ B2620 MFD Axle Capacity #5  
I don't know it exactly, but when i have seen it its around 25% greater than the loader capacity...

there are actually tractors on the market from major companies where the axle capacity is lower than that of the loader.

/ B2620 MFD Axle Capacity
I don't know it exactly, but when i have seen it its around 25% greater than the loader capacity...

there are actually tractors on the market from major companies where the axle capacity is lower than that of the loader.

You are 100% correct, as a matter of fact one of them is in your avatar. This is primarily what prompted the initial question.