B2650 Hydro Noise - follow up.

/ B2650 Hydro Noise - follow up. #11  
This is good info I was wondering if my tractor was the only noisy one .From what I hear they are all like that .

/ B2650 Hydro Noise - follow up. #12  
I was also kinda disappointed how loud it is inside the cab of the RTV-X1100C.

/ B2650 Hydro Noise - follow up. #13  
Coupman35, I have read and viewed that a tentative fix is alleged as other people are trying to increase hydraulic pressure by adding shims which seems to also another benefit as "lessening of noise or whine." To what degree I don't know but that is on BX models. I have yet to investigate the rear of my tractor to see if the configuration is the same or similar as to extract the same plug and insert additional shims. Shims are provided by Kubota Parts.

Last edited:
   / B2650 Hydro Noise - follow up. #14  
I read on another forum that sometimes having the 3pt all the way will cause whining and decreased FEL capacity. Something about the 3Pt causing hydraulics to trigger relief valve??

/ B2650 Hydro Noise - follow up. #15  
I read on another forum that sometimes having the 3pt all the way will cause whining and decreased FEL capacity. Something about the 3Pt causing hydraulics to trigger relief valve??

This condition is caused by the 3pt lift lever being out of adjustment. It should prevent the system from going into relief.

This problem can also occur on Position Control 3pt systems.