B3000 with Cab

/ B3000 with Cab
I'm going to respectfully disagree on the noise. Its definitely not as quiet as the Grand L, and other mid sized cabs, but worlds better than no cab. I have no complaints on the noise at all..... might not be as quiet as I'd like, but its about where I'd figure it would be.

DirtMerchant.... here is a finish mowing video (camera suction-cupped to the inside of the window) with the factory optional radio on at a moderate volume.

Landpride FDR1560 & Kubota B3030 - YouTube

Thanks for posting the video, its kind of mesmerizing :) I watched the whole video twice....

/ B3000 with Cab
My plan was to stop at the dealer and test drive both the B3000 and the GrandL but ended up getting out of work too late, and today I will be on the road and won't be back in time to hit the dealer either, will try again tomorrow.

/ B3000 with Cab #13  
I have a fairly new (10 hours) B3000HSDCC with the front mounted (mid-pto powered) snowblower for smaller snowblowing tasks around the residence. We also put a Caroni TM1900FSC 72 inch flail on the back for lawn and light brush mowing. It has sufficient power for both. We loaded the tires with Bio-Tire Ballast and it feels pretty stable thus far. I plan to put some Bro-Tek rear wheel spacers to enable chains.

I use NRR 30 hearing protection in the B3000 and the L5740, so I am not able to give an objective sound critique. It came with a pre-plumbed antenna but I do not do entertainment while operating (I prefer a sterile cockpit) so the only electronics I use are strictly for comms.

The snowblower attachment system is quite easy. I removed it and installed it with very little difficulty and an ATV jack to roll the submount into position. (One must turn the front wheels to slide the receive pin into place.)

I have no issues so far.

/ B3000 with Cab
Thanks for the info guys, I finally got by the dealer and find that B3000 is simply too small, maximum bucket for the BH is 16 inch, just not big enough for some of the things I need to do. I am looking at the L3940 now...

/ B3000 with Cab #15  
One note about a cab, besides the noise, which , I agree, makes an in cab stereo pointless. I've had to replace hydro lines and the cab had to come off, expensive repair. Plastic switch melted so tractor wouldn't start, floor of tractor had to come up, more shop time, more cost. The cab is nice, especially in winter, but repairs are expensive if it's anything near the cab.

/ B3000 with Cab #16  
You heard correctly. When running at PTO rated speed, I discovered that it pretty much was a waste of time to install the stereo.
I have no idea whether Kubota has addressed this when the cab moved from the B3030 to the B3000.

Hi I just got a b3000 as my first tractor and installed a Pioneer deck in it and new pioneer 4" speakers. It sounds great even at PTO speed. The stock speakers would not of course, in fact they were breaking up trying to listen to it at idle. Of of the things i really lime about this tractor is the size it may take me a few more trips to move a pile of dirt but it turns quick and i
an get it between some trees which i know i could not get an L3200 between(that was the other model i was looking at)

/ B3000 with Cab
For the scale of work I need to do the B3000 was just too small for me, I ended up looking at an L3940 HSTC instead, and as it turned out the local dealer had a L4240 HSTC on the lot that he was willing to sell for the same price as the L3940, so I signed for the L4240 HSTC. Now I just have to wait two weeks for the backhoe and remotes to get installed.

/ B3000 with Cab #18  
Hi I just got a b3000 as my first tractor and installed a Pioneer deck in it and new pioneer 4" speakers. It sounds great even at PTO speed. The stock speakers would not of course, in fact they were breaking up trying to listen to it at idle. Of of the things i really lime about this tractor is the size it may take me a few more trips to move a pile of dirt but it turns quick and i
an get it between some trees which i know i could not get an L3200 between(that was the other model i was looking at)

Looks like you and Ductape had better luck than BizDoc and I. Some of my issue probably can be attributed to low budget speakers. But the tractor is now gone so it's moot point for me.
I actually think that the Bobcat S185 that I now have is quieter inside. But I won't install a stereo in this machine. If I really feel the need, I'll use the Worktunes headphones that I use on the zero turn mower.

/ B3000 with Cab #20  
Good deal that you sold your tractor !

Actually traded it to a Mass. dealer for some other equipment and cash. It all worked out just fine. They're happy, I'm happy.

Last edited: