B3200 Anyone like the one they have?

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have? #1  

funwithahoe

Gold Member
Just ordered a B3200 and am feeling sick after reading all the posts where people have had trouble. Does anyone like theirs??? Have you been able to put a descent amount of hours without Troubles???

I am half thinking of cancelling!

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have? #2  
I am very satisfied with mine. Yes, it does vibrate when RPM's are over 2K. This is not a big issue for me,as I checked it out before purchase and my dealer made slight adjustments to the rops. They don't rattle nearly as much. The only noticeable vibration is in the forward peddle. I bought it last winter and it did a wonderful job in the snow removal. It has ample power for my needs and I have 45 hours on it with no other issues

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have?
I am very satisfied with mine. Yes, it does vibrate when RPM's are over 2K. This is not a big issue for me,as I checked it out before purchase and my dealer made slight adjustments to the rops. They don't rattle nearly as much. The only noticeable vibration is in the forward peddle. I bought it last winter and it did a wonderful job in the snow removal. It has ample power for my needs and I have 45 hours on it with no other issues

Thanks!! do you have the snow blade (I was using a scraper blade but bought the front snow blade)? A couple people told me this tractor might not plow much snow because it is not heavy enough and I have R4 tires on it. Any ideas on what the dealer did to the ROPS? I should probably ask for the same.

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have? #4  
Most of the complaints seem to be at higher RPM and then not all the time. I wish I had bought one instead of a B2620 because I mostly do loader and 3 point grading/plowing work and I could have used the larger size and lift capacity. However I do like my b2620. Don't worry you will be ok, it's supposed to be a very nice tractor.

Don't worry it will plow plenty of snow, even mine does . You might want chains if things freeze up and you get ice on your drive or road. Three point weight and/or loaded tires is also helpful. You will have plenty of power to push whatever you want as long as you get traction.

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have?
Most of the complaints seem to be at higher RPM and then not all the time. I wish I had bought one instead of a B2620 because I mostly do loader and 3 point grading/plowing work and I could have used the larger size and lift capacity. However I do like my b2620. Don't worry you will be ok, it's supposed to be a very nice tractor.

Don't worry it will plow plenty of snow, even mine does . You might want chains if things freeze up and you get ice on your drive or road. Three point weight or loaded tires is also helpful. You will have plenty of power to push whatever you want as long as you get traction.

Thanks for your reply. Do you think I will be able to plow 18 inches of snow??? We get some nasty NorEasters here and I am coming down from a 45 horse L3750 that would plow anything.

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have? #6  
Thanks for your reply. Do you think I will be able to plow 18 inches of snow??? We get some nasty NorEasters here and I am coming down from a 45 horse L3750 that would plow anything.
I have an L4350 and a B7800, you will miss the L3750.

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have? #7  

Yeah, I plowed 18 inches once with mine and I just had a bucket. It was slow but with a front blade and weight on the back or tires you will be fine. The B3200 is an awesome machine.
Get the tires loaded.

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have? #8  
Thanks!! do you have the snow blade (I was using a scraper blade but bought the front snow blade)? A couple people told me this tractor might not plow much snow because it is not heavy enough and I have R4 tires on it. Any ideas on what the dealer did to the ROPS? I should probably ask for the same.

No blade just used the FEL. My dealer installed screw down knobs on the rops. I had the R4 tires filled, and weight and traction wasn't an issue.

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have? #9  
I've had 11 Kubotas and one of them was a B3200 and an L3240. The L3240 was a fine machine but to big for my hillside residential property. The B3200 was a fine machine with NO problems for me. Slight vibration over 2300rpm but that was never an issue with me and not sure it was any worse than the B7800 I owned. Chill out and stand by your decision. Go to the movies or church or some where and wait on it's arrival. You'll like it when you get it. I can't think 18"s of snow would be any problem for it. Maybe 4 feet not great but 18"s should be a piece of cake.

/ B3200 Anyone like the one they have? #10  
I have put 40hrs on mine with 0 problems. Runs like a top, lots of power and you get use to the vibration. If you fix anything that will rattle and make sure all the motor mounts got tightened then the vibration will be minimal. I like mine, of course I like anything that does the work my back used to.:thumbsup: