B3200 dual speed PTO

/ B3200 dual speed PTO #1  

kuboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
B3200, L5740,
So the other night I was cruising the parts book like I often do for entertainment and I came across a 2 speed rear pto option. Does anyone have it on their B3200 or know if it can be added after.?:confused:
I have not seen anywhere in Kubota literature about it.

/ B3200 dual speed PTO #2  
So the other night I was cruising the parts book like I often do for entertainment and I came across a 2 speed rear pto option. Does anyone have it on their B3200 or know if it can be added after.?:confused:
I have not seen anywhere in Kubota literature about it.

Just ran across this thread. I'm curious about this too. I've got a snowblower on my 3 point - that just doesn't want to throw the snow (an older Loftness blower).

If I remember correctly - the blower originally was setup to work with some sort of mower - which had a 2500 rpm PTO - this was reduced thru a gearbox to feed the blower - and the gear box is a 4 to 1 reduction - which would put the blower right in the 720 range for proper function.

Which parts book did you see the 2 speed PTO option in?

I have a friend with an older B7500 - and he says his has a dual speed rear PTO

/ B3200 dual speed PTO
Just ran across this thread. I'm curious about this too. I've got a snowblower on my 3 point - that just doesn't want to throw the snow (an older Loftness blower).

If I remember correctly - the blower originally was setup to work with some sort of mower - which had a 2500 rpm PTO - this was reduced thru a gearbox to feed the blower - and the gear box is a 4 to 1 reduction - which would put the blower right in the 720 range for proper function.

Which parts book did you see the 2 speed PTO option in?

I have a friend with an older B7500 - and he says his has a dual speed rear PTO

I found it in the online parts book. Looking at it though it looks like the tractor needs to be slit but I might be wrong. Another gear needs to be added but not sure if that can be done from the back through the pto unit or not.

/ B3200 dual speed PTO #4  
a dual speed pto is 540rpm/1000rpm

/ B3200 dual speed PTO #6  
Did you ever find out any more information about this? Just curious as it sounded like an interesting upgrade.