B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Going shopping today for a BX25. Taking the title with me for my B3200 with 40 hours on it. Since Barlows is on my way I will stop there and see if they are still in the trading business.:D The answer is 10.

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping #2  
JT, once you get your new BX25, you just need to pick up another older BX for a few grand somewhere, you'll be tied with LB.

I am pretty sure Barlow's has a couple on their rear lot.

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping #3  
Going shopping today for a BX25. Taking the title with me for my B3200 with 40 hours on it. Since Barlows is on my way I will stop there and see if they are still in the trading business.:D The answer is 10.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wish I was in the market for a nice lower-house BX2660. I suspect one will be available real soon. :D:D

JohnThomas -- I'm glad to have you to point to when my wife tells me that I have a tractor problem. :D

JT, once you get your new BX25, you just need to pick up another older BX for a few grand somewhere, you'll be tied with LB.

I am pretty sure Barlow's has a couple on their rear lot.

bp fick -- JohnThomas has already passed LB. You forgot about his F2680E. So, he already has three Kubotas. Three different ones, which IMHO is much more useful than three that are basically the same.

Me, I'm pretty happy with my two.

Remember, JohnThomas -- we all like pictures? Are you sure you don't want to wait for the BX26, or better yet, the BX33T (T for Turbocharged)!?!?
:D:D:D:D:D

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping #4  
Going shopping today for a BX25.
Taking the title with me for my B3200 with 40 hours on it.
Since Barlows is on my way I will stop there and see if they are still in the trading business.:D The answer is 10.

What's wrong with the B3200?
Why ya wanna get rid of it ?
Ain't ya the one that keeps telling me i ned a B series?

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wish I was in the market for a nice lower-house BX2660. I suspect one will be available real soon. :D:D

JohnThomas -- I'm glad to have you to point to when my wife tells me that I have a tractor problem. :D

bp fick -- JohnThomas has already passed LB. You forgot about his F2680E. So, he already has three Kubotas. Three different ones, which IMHO is much more useful than three that are basically the same.

Me, I'm pretty happy with my two.

Remember, JohnThomas -- we all like pictures? Are you sure you don't want to wait for the BX26, or better yet, the BX33T (T for Turbocharged)!?!?
:D:D:D:D:D
Now wait a minute! No one mentioned the BX33T Turbo. I'll ask about it today.:) Told my wife I was trading tractors today and she laughed all the way thru the reasons why!! Don't know what was so funny about listening to extremely good and rational reasons for getting rid of something that isn't as useful as what I'm needing to get will be.:D Maybe because she's heard it before a couple of times.:)

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping
What's wrong with the B3200?
Why ya wanna get rid of it ?
Ain't ya the one that keeps telling me i ned a B series?
1. No BH
2. No BH
3.No LB:)

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping #7  
1. No BH
2. No BH
3.No LB:)

JT -- why don't you keep the B3200, and trade the BX2660, as having a BX2660 AND a BX25 would be kinda redundant? Or, better yet, just add a back hoe to the B3200. I think you'll be ahead in the deal financially, and have a more capable machine as well.

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping #8  
JT -- why don't you keep the B3200, and trade the BX2660, as having a BX2660 AND a BX25 would be kinda redundant? Or, better yet, just add a back hoe to the B3200. I think you'll be ahead in the deal financially, and have a more capable machine as well.
Sounds like a better plan than JTs.

/ B3200 Title in my pocket: Going Shopping #10  
My opinion (not that anyone has asked for it) would be to trade both and get a ZTR and a BX25 or to just get a BH for the B3200. The BH for the BX comes off in a few minutes but I don't think I would want to mess with it every time I mowed.