B3300SU becomes L3700SU

/ B3300SU becomes L3700SU #1  

Recoveryhill

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3700SU
I was about to purchase a B3300SU but given my needs, terrain, configuration and price, I have purchased an L3700SU.

This is an L3400 "stripped down" according to the seller, but stripped of what that matters, I don't know. According to the dealer, a major one and exporter too boot, Kubota has been shipping the 3700 to dealers without the loader. It was supposed to ship with one but supplies of the loader are constrained.

They expect my loader to arrive in four weeks or less, assembly/testing, etc. a week, ocean transit two weeks and done!

That's my deal and I'm sticking to it! :cool:

Tomas

/ B3300SU becomes L3700SU #3  
From what I have seen of them, they are very nie units for a reasonable price, congratulations.

/ B3300SU becomes L3700SU
TANKS!

Money gone, waiting hardware, bush growing like crazy and so it goes.

L ooking for L solution, S ooner than L ater.:thumbsup:

tomas

/ B3300SU becomes L3700SU #5  
Congratulations on the new decision. Besides upgrading size, power, and strength, a couple of other benefits are you will have are a 3 cyl engine instead of 4 and position control instead of 1/4" valve for the 3 pt hitch. The B's with 4 cyl other than the B3030 have more vibration than the 3 cyl. engines. And if you will be spending a fair amount of time running the rotary mower, I think you will be glad you have the position control to set it to the height you want.

May want to add a block heater. It gets chilly in the mountains of the USVI, right.

/ B3300SU becomes L3700SU #6  
I was about to purchase a B3300SU but given my needs, terrain, configuration and price, I have purchased an L3700SU.

This is an L3400 "stripped down" according to the seller, but stripped of what that matters, I don't know. According to the dealer, a major one and exporter too boot, Kubota has been shipping the 3700 to dealers without the loader. It was supposed to ship with one but supplies of the loader are constrained.

They expect my loader to arrive in four weeks or less, assembly/testing, etc. a week, ocean transit two weeks and done!

That's my deal and I'm sticking to it! :cool:

Tomas

do you feel the 37 has more stability for your terrain than the 33? does the position control have down force?

/ B3300SU becomes L3700SU #7  
Be sure to have them set your wheels out as far as they will go for added stability in the hills.

/ B3300SU becomes L3700SU #8  
This is an L3400 "stripped down" according to the seller, but stripped of what that matters, I don't know.

as near as I can tell, the 3700 does not have the cruise control, or drawbar.
The drawbar would be easy to add yourself, of course, and I heard the Cruise is kinda of a Job for the mechanic. Of course you can deal to get those installed. The 3700 has 2 more horsepower. Other than these things it is an L3400 with an LA463 as a package. I sure love my L3400, and I think you will really enjoy your new rig.
James K0UA

/ B3300SU becomes L3700SU
as near as I can tell, the 3700 does not have the cruise control, or drawbar.

Drawbar/clevis is less than two hundred bucks...I added to the deal. Cruise control isn't a factor with my situation. Lots of maneuvering at low speed is the name of the game. Glad you're happy with the 3400!