B7100 won't start

/ B7100 won't start #11  
Based on what you have told us, I'm with the get the starter fixed crowd.
Brushes, bushings or windings can all cause slow crank on an engine that runs fine. Find a shop that rebuilds starters for an economical fix.

/ B7100 won't start #12  
Since it did start and after it sat did not want to run I would check and see if fuel is draining back to tank via a check valve or a leak in fuel lines letting air seep in. plus how cold is ambient temp may need glow plug help.

/ B7100 won't start
I got it started again today. Same problem, slow to crank over. I cracked the fuel lines open, cranked it until fuel began to leak, then retightened them. It fired right up. I have a new fuel filter on the way, could my lines be plugged? Would that cause the engine to crank over too slow to start?

/ B7100 won't start
I got it started again today. Same problem, slow to crank over. I cracked the fuel lines open, cranked it until fuel began to leak, then retightened them. It fired right up. I have a new fuel filter on the way, could my lines be plugged? Would that cause the engine to crank over too slow to start?
The only way I can get it to start is to bleed the fuel lines, then it cranks fast enough to start.

/ B7100 won't start #15  
If you have to bleed air from your fuel lines, you have a fuel leak somewhere. I'm not familiar with your tractor, but if you can't find a leak, then I suspect the lift pump is letting air into the system. Slow cranking is a different issue. Cheapest is check ground from battery to block, and then positive to starter. If those are good, remove the battery and take to a parts house and have it tested. It will save you time if you charge the battery before you bing it in. If the battery tests good, then go for the starter. I just had one re-built for $60, which is easier to swallow than the $230 parts house cost.

/ B7100 won't start #17  
One of the tricks I learned is when the engine is cranking slow, then make sure you pre-heat, then pull the de-comp out, turn on the starter, it should now turn over really fast because their is no compression, then push in the de-comp and it should start. In a pinch, I also use WD-40 as a starting fluid since it is a very light oil.