Backhoe Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you?

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you? #11  
I tried it with my 1026r and it didn't fit. I may modify it to make it happen someday. The ears weren't tall enough to clear the dipper and allow the pin to slide in the hole.

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you?
I tried it with my 1026r and it didn't fit. I may modify it to make it happen someday. The ears weren't tall enough to clear the dipper and allow the pin to slide in the hole.

That's what I was wondering about!

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you? #13  
I don't give a rip about shortthrow50's politics, and I'll wager they don't care about mine. The President and the Governor probably have pretty thick skins, but how do you think that stuff makes their families feel? Their kids? And what in the world does it have to do with politics, let alone tractors.

Mods, how about cleaning this up.

Thanks,
Z.

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you? #14  
ForumRunner_20121104_174121.png

ForumRunner_20121104_174152.png

ForumRunner_20121104_174224.png

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you?
Swick1 Thanks for sharing your pics. I see you have a JD. So how different is your BH to my BT600 BH? I may just have to put mine back on and have a look for myself. Its not the end of the world it it does not work. Would be cool if it does tho. Weather is getting cold now here and I don't see myself having any time in the next week and a half to try either.

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you? #16  
I really wanted to do this on my kubota b2920, haven't figured it out yet, if you do send picks. Itd be great for transplanting

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you? #18  
Shortthrow 50,I find your avatar and other picture to be very offensive and childish.I am surprised it is allowed.This forum is supposed to be about tractors.

I agree...racist much?

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you? #19  
kcender said:
Shortthrow 50,I find your avatar and other picture to be very offensive and childish.I am surprised it is allowed.This forum is supposed to be about tractors.

I also find it to be offensive

to animals.

/ Backhoe Bucket Backwards, Can you? #20  
OrangeBeast said:
Swick1 Thanks for sharing your pics. I see you have a JD. So how different is your BH to my BT600 BH? I may just have to put mine back on and have a look for myself. Its not the end of the world it it does not work. Would be cool if it does tho. Weather is getting cold now here and I don't see myself having any time in the next week and a half to try either.

I don't know how similar they are but you could have new tabs put on fairly easily. I want to build a set when I get some time.