Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #251  
Get one of those large squirt guns. A good shot of water in the face will usually eliminate a problem with a dog.
Or an Indian tank for fighting forest fires. My pigs love getting sprayed on a hot day.

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #253  
When Pit Bulls and Chihuahuas make a showing obedience competition I'll rethink my position on the breeds.

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #256  
Get one of those large squirt guns. A good shot of water in the face will usually eliminate a problem with a dog.
I hate to admit but back when I had a paper route (early 50's) we put ammonium in our squirt guns for the mean ones on our routes . . .

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #259  
Years ago my BILs mailman carried a can of aerosol ether starting fluid. Said it only took one time to train an aggressive dog that he was a bad idea to mess with. Put the dog asleep and when he woke up had a bad headache and nausea.

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #260  
My friend’s father was a milkman with a wholesale route and had home delivery from one of his coworkers, who would go into their house and put the milk away.
He must have been afraid of dogs because one day their 8 week old golden retriever puppy ran out of the bedroom to greet him, so he maced it.
For the rest of it’s life that dog would hide under the bed when someone came to the door.