Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #231  
So what is a pitbull?
To be fair, other groups recognize the American Pit Bull Terrier, just not the AKC.

United Kennel Club and the American Dog Breeders Association.

Here is some other info from a reliable source.

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #232  
To be fair, other groups recognize the American Pit Bull Terrier, just not the AKC.

United Kennel Club and the American Dog Breeders Association.

Here is some other info from a reliable source.

Thank you for not only answering my question but also for posting a link to a very good article.

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #233  
   / Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #235  
We've already gotten the thread pruned once. In respect to the OP, can we please just let it go?
My link has statistics where the one above mine does not. This thread is about bad dogs and the pit bull is inherently a ticking time bomb.

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #236  
My link has statistics where the one above mine does not. This thread is about bad dogs and the pit bull is inherently a ticking time bomb.
Have at it, then, I'm out.

Thanks again to the OP for his update. 👍

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #238  
Good post!
My neighbor a 1/2 mile away has 6 of these mongrels, visiting him is not a pleasant experience at all.
They are a public danger and should not be allowed. Another reason I try to stay strapped, even on my own property.

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #239  
I'm glad I have my boots on may need a pair of waders this keeps up.

They are a dog with a bad reputation often owned by idiots a combination which results it in many issues,
all related to poor judgment and lack of responsibilities by such owners.

Many of them are good pets and companion animals when homed with responsible owners.

/ Bad Dogs Bad Neighbor #240  
I'm glad I have my boots on may need a pair of waders this keeps up.

They are a dog with a bad reputation often owned by idiots a combination which results it in many issues,
all related to poor judgment and lack of responsibilities by such owners.

Many of them are good pets and companion animals when homed with responsible owners.
Exactly Lou. No pup is naturally mean, the owner makes them that way by poor training, just like poor parenting equals poorly behaved children never owned a 'mean' dog ever and over the last 40 years, we've homed a few.