Bad Fuel - Contaminated Fuel - Why we`re seeing more Biocide used for Treating Fuel

/ Bad Fuel - Contaminated Fuel - Why we`re seeing more Biocide used for Treating Fuel
No, I think it痴 because a heck of a lot of folks here run diesel rigs. I get my fuel at truck stop. I doubt that fuel sits in tank very long.

I would still kind of wonder how much ethanol is still getting into a place that sells alot of diesel fuel.
Meaning, more gallons sold, the more fuel dumps, more ethanol sneaking into the underground tanks alot more often.

Those tanker trucks aren`t totally drained on fuel dumps.
You`d be surprised how much liquid is still rolling around in the bottoms of those tankers, and then they fill them again, and maybe not the same product on the next run. (hence = mixed lots)

But hey, if you`re not having ANY fuel issues, thats very good for you! I hope your luck continues into the next century!

/ Bad Fuel - Contaminated Fuel - Why we`re seeing more Biocide used for Treating Fuel
I started using biocide this summer. It is cheap insurance IMO

Do a search on youtube and see if anyone has run any GOOD test`s on the brand you use.
Sometimes youtube can be a good place to show you the good AND the bad stuff out there.

I`ve actually found many youtube videos that debunked alot of snake products out there.
Its worth a look... if anything, good piece of mind at least.