Bad news big repair

/ Bad news big repair #191  
Purchased my M135X in warmer months almost 3 years ago (April 2019). Never thought to see if the glow plugs worked. They actually won’t work if it’s over 41*.
Last winter, I realized the glow plugs weren’t working. Ohmed out wires, looked at wiring for mice damage, water damage, bad grounds, etc. Ohmed out wiring. Thats when I learned the glow plug system in larger kubotas is more complex than I thought. All 4 glow plugs passed electrical testing.
The glow plugs have 2 sensors one for air temp, one for water temp. The ignition switch is also part of the circuit. Then there are 2 relays and a fuse. All of this is controlled by the ECU. Last winter, I replaced
Key switch
water temp sensor
air temp sensor
both relays
fuse

Still no glow plugs. With nothing left to replace or test, I succumbed to a very reputable Kubota dealer. They basically did all the same things I did and replaced one of the new sensors I had already placed.
Still nothing. They called Kubotas double secret probation hotline and Kubota thinks it’s the ECU.

ECU price $6000 :(
ECU Not returnable and no guarantee it will fix glow plugs.

So I’m out of answers. Any thoughts on other possible avenues to pursue?
Can you put in a block heater? I'll bet they are less than a $100 and are a better starting aid.

/ Bad news big repair
Can you put in a block heater? I'll bet they are less than a $100 and are a better starting aid.
Not when the tractor sits out in fields and is used to load spreader. Which is for about 2 months in late fall/winter. No access to power.
1639437729445.jpeg

/ Bad news big repair
Funny, yesterday you said you needed to check the ECU connection for corrosion. That's an excellent thought. Maybe if you ever get over your blind indignation about me still walking around and breathing you'll look at it. You might want to go back over yesterday's activity here and actually do some of the stuff you said needed doing.
I'll answer your PM here. You came out of the gate today attacking me for a factual non confrontational post (which I immediately provided actual substantiation for). You then insult your own intelligence by asking why I am angry? I simply have a low tolerance for people that change their version of reality based on what day it is.
I did. Theres corrosion.
Feel better?

/ Bad news big repair
Unsubstantiated and undocumented fears of an engine derate.
Fear of an electrical fire cause by installation of an alternative glow plug control circuit.
Thats 2 and all the time I'm going to waste on you right now. My BS tolerance is low today.
BTW, if you can't run a couple wires and a switch without burning your tractor to the ground you might want to have someone else handle the troubleshooting and repair.

Going back on your promise, RickB?

/ Bad news big repair #199  
Then should be a bar that bolts to the top of the glow plugs. Disconnect their b. s. and run +12v to that bar threw a switch. You just need to be a responsible, big, boy and remember to turn it off. Isn't it pitiful that a simple glow plug to heat cylinders turns into an electrical nightmare? Everything designed for dummies these days, that's why we are getting dumber.