Bad news big repair

/ Bad news big repair #251  
Something a lot of folks have to remember is that the OP actually WORKS!!! He posted questions on Saturday and by Sunday people were asking him why he hadn't fixed it yet. Sheesh. He had other stuff to do. Make your suggestions and then move along. I'm sure he'll post his results when he has time to attempt repairs... or install a block heater. :ROFLMAO:

/ Bad news big repair
Funny thing about all these suggestion and posts, there is absolutely no diagnostic results that ECU is failed..... It could be many things besides bad ECU, bad relay, bad GP indicator, loose wire, blown fuse.... Until the is a full diagnosis of circuit from ECU output to GP nothing will be resolved.... I just don't understand willing ness to drop $6k for maybe a $6 fix....
Don’t worry, that ain’t happening. I wouldn’t even drop $600 on the problem. Maybe not even $60.
How it ever got from dealer wanting $6,000 exaggerated to me actually paying $6,000 is the basis of the comedy of this thread.

Last edited:
   / Bad news big repair #253  
Something a lot of folks have to remember is that the OP actually WORKS!!! He posted questions on Saturday and by Sunday people were asking him why he hadn't fixed it yet. Sheesh. He had other stuff to do. Make your suggestions and then move along. I'm sure he'll post his results when he has time to attempt repairs... or install a block heater. :ROFLMAO:
Is that what you are doing?

/ Bad news big repair #254  
Don’t worry, that ain’t happening. I wouldn’t even drop $600 on the problem. Maybe not even $60.
How it ever got from dealer wanting $6,000 exaggerated to me actually paying $6,000 is the basis of the comedy of this thread.
And that was your intent.

/ Bad news big repair #255  
Yeah, he was real busy Sunday afternoon. Got himself a nice badge.

/ Bad news big repair #256  
Moss struggles to understand that if I'm posting for a few hours, I actually don't have anything else to do. He thinks I can work and post at the same time. :ROFLMAO:

/ Bad news big repair
Did you know you can post responses from an I phone at work?
Been that way for like 10 years.
Get with the times, RickB.
Maybe time to retire the flip phone and dial-up?
I work 6 or 7 days a week and have for 35 years.

Last edited:
   / Bad news big repair
Last edited:
   / Bad news big repair
Thanks for adding some sanity.
you can post questions or replies while wrenching, working, eating, etc.
Just like I did today :)

1639527121831.jpeg

Last edited: