Bad week for equipment

/ Bad week for equipment #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
Last week I blew up the motor on my 15 year old flat plate compactor and today my 35+ year old electric jackhammer went terminal. I guess i am just too hard on my tools. Does this happen in threes? :eek:

/ Bad week for equipment #3  
Only 35 years old and worn out already? Maybe you are hard on it... aren't jackhammers meant to be treated gently? ;)

/ Bad week for equipment #4  
One word. DIESEL

/ Bad week for equipment #5  
I don't remember the post I put up a while back..but there was a time when it felt like everything I owned was in some stage of broken....I had to fix something ...just to fix something else.... With this Coved vacation, Im pretty sure I have gotten all my stuff is squared away this year

/ Bad week for equipment #7  
Both pieces of equipment just want to retire...you got your money worth. ;)

/ Bad week for equipment #8  
Yeah, those tools don't owe you anything!

/ Bad week for equipment #9  
Sucks they went at the same time, but you did well with those 2 items. You got your money out of them.

/ Bad week for equipment #10  
I don't remember the post I put up a while back..but there was a time when it felt like everything I owned was in some stage of broken....I had to fix something ...just to fix something else.... With this Coved vacation, Im pretty sure I have gotten all my stuff is squared away this year

Don't get to feeling too comfortable. There's always a skeleton in the closet somewhere, just waiting to jump your bones.