Bait and Switch?

/ Bait and Switch? #23  
When I purchased my Kubota in May 2009, I purchased a Land Pride tilller, a Land Pride blade ,and a Woods rotary cutter. I put $2K down on it, and financed the rest through Kubota fiancing. That I know of, no distinction was made in any of the financial documents as to what was Kubota, what was Land Pride, and what was Woods. It was a sum total, then my $2K down payment was subtracted off, and the rest of it went to Kubota financing.

Having the dealer specify in the paperwork something that is not true smells very fishy to me. I would contact another Kubota dealer, or Kubota USA to gain clarification.

I would not partake in any contract that had information in it that was purposely falsified.

/ Bait and Switch? #24  
I bought a m4900 4x4 and a bush hog 6' mower and they financed both, also a box blade and a post hole digger all other brands

/ Bait and Switch? #25  
Creative Financing???

If everything was done above board, and everyone followed the rules, there would be no need for all this confusing "creative financing"..

Kubota has an agreement with Land Pride.. The LP is at least the equal of the Bush Hog IMo..

Seems simple to me.

/ Bait and Switch? #26  
thats a lot of bucks that a lot of dealers would like to add to their bottom line. You can do without them, they cannot do without all of us. If you are unhappy about any aspect of the deal, kiss off and find another one thats willing to be up front. nuff said.

/ Bait and Switch? #27  
The "I pay for bush hog" price was minused off the total charge so to me it looks like the dealer was either saying he was going to throw it in free or it was being paid for by you at the time of purchase. (I would hope if it was the 2nd one he would have advised you of that though) As for the 10% down, it was not written into the invoice so he either clearly made a mistake or is looking for some 'cash on hand.' I don't think a lawyer would do anything for you but at the price of the sale this guy is at risk of losing, I would think he would pretty much do whatever possible (within reason) to keep your business. Let us know what you end up doing.