Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,491  
Almost none.

I disagree. AGW is real. it's just that the Kool Kids™ can't be honest about it. Or about anything else.

We found that out when we hacked the e-mails out of East Anglia University. The lying and deception was, and still is, mind-boggling. (a lot of that info has been scrubbed, so if you're interested, you better read it while you still can)

They just can't be honest. About anything. Ever. Not ever.

Some of their 'causes' have merit and should be taken seriously but they just can't stop lying.

The truth is, if these people took up a cause calling for free beer to all working men every Friday Night, I would not believe them. I know there would be a deception somewhere. They're pathological liars. IOW, they lie when the truth would work just as well, or better. Or (even more scary), they honestly don't know when they're lying. That is the biggest difference between them and us.

But I think it's really the fact that, they don't care that they lie. They just simply don't care.

To them, their cause is so Holy, so important, so beyond the understanding of us Lumpen Proletariat that they lie with impunity. They are the only True Believers. Saviours. **** Superior

Believe it.

Last edited:
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,492  
I disagree. AGW is real. it's just that the Kool Kids™ can't be honest about it. Or about anything else.

We found that out when we hacked the e-mails out of East Anglia University. The lying and deception was, and still is, mind-boggling. (a lot of that info has been scrubbed, so if you're interested, you better read it while you still can)

They just can't be honest. About anything. Ever. Not ever.

Some of their 'causes' have merit and should be taken seriously but they just can't stop lying.

The truth is, if these people took up a cause calling for free beer to all working men every Friday Night, I would not believe them. I know there would be a deception somewhere. They're pathological liars. IOW, they lie when the truth would work just as well, or better. Or (even more scary), they honestly don't know when they're lying. That is the biggest difference between them and us.

But I think it's really the fact that, they don't care that they lie. They just simply don't care.

To them, their cause is so Holy, so important, so beyond the understanding of us Lumpen Proletariat that they they lie with impunity. They are the only True Believers. Saviours. **** Superior

Believe it.

The only lie being told is that AGW is real...there is NO proof...the entire theory is based on convoluted, manipulated data...Use the cold hard facts of the data collected and there is more hard evidence that C02 has little or no effect...but the gullible masses just like believing in the al gore disciple rhetoric...

if you use data that has not been altered...AGW has been debunked...

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,493  
The only lie being told is that AGW is real...there is NO proof...the entire theory is based on convoluted, manipulated data...Use the cold hard facts of the data collected and there is more hard evidence that C02 has little or no effect...but the gullible masses just like believing in the al gore disciple rhetoric...

if you use data that has not been altered...AGW has been debunked...
AGW is real. To think otherwise is silly.

My problem with the likes of ManBearPig and his followers is -- How much of Climate Change is Human Activity responsible for?

90% ? 10% ? 30% ? 1% ?

The proponents of AGW run around like we're responsible for ALL of Climate.

How about the Earth's Axial Tilt?? I brought that up to a friend of mine with an Advanced Degree and she didn't even know what I was talking about. When it was discovered that the Soutehrn Hemisphere was actually cooling, lending credence to the Axial Tilt Theory, the Kool Kids™ ran out and pulled another East Anglia on us, telling us that it wasn't. It is.

Or how about that big yellow thing in the sky? What's it called again? Oh yeah -- The Sun. Think that might have something to do with our warming climate?? Sun Spots, Maunder Minimums, Ice Ages..... Speaking of which, didja know we just came out of an Ice Age back in the late 1800's? Maybe still coming out of it?

Then there's the Magnetic Field. *Like those zombies have even heard of that or, if they have, don't understand it at all.

And lettuce not forget about the Gulf Stream (*see above)

When you walk outside and fart, you contribute to globull warming. When I build a campfire to roast my weenie, I contribute to Globull Warming. It's just a fact.

But you can't talk to the Kool Kids™ about any of this because, to them, The Science Is Settled©

Which means, "Shut The F up, you undeserving, unintelligent denizens of Landing Strip One!!!! You'll believe what we tell you to believe!!"

And if anybody thinks I'm misreading the situation, you haven't been paying attention.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,495  
Holy cow! No wonder Wyoming doesn't have EV's.

I find that article bizarre.

"In Wyoming, for example, EV fees are 197% higher than what the annual gas tax would be for the average new car in 2025."

Why not look at current data, instead of some weird projection into the future?

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,496  
AGW is real. To think otherwise is silly.

My problem with the likes of ManBearPig and his followers is -- How much of Climate Change is Human Activity responsible for?

90% ? 10% ? 30% ? 1% ?

The proponents of AGW run around like we're responsible for ALL of Climate.

How about the Earth's Axial Tilt?? I brought that up to a friend of mine with an Advanced Degree and she didn't even know what I was talking about. When it was discovered that the Soutehrn Hemisphere was actually cooling, lending credence to the Axial Tilt Theory, the Kool Kids™ ran out and pulled another East Anglia on us, telling us that it wasn't. It is.

Or how about that big yellow thing in the sky? What's it called again? Oh yeah -- The Sun. Think that might have something to do with our warming climate?? Sun Spots, Maunder Minimums, Ice Ages..... Speaking of which, didja know we just came out of an Ice Age back in the late 1800's? Maybe still coming out of it?

Then there's the Magnetic Field. *Like those zombies have even heard of that or, if they have, don't understand it at all.

And lettuce not forget about the Gulf Stream (*see above)

When you walk outside and fart, you contribute to globull warming. When I build a campfire to roast my weenie, I contribute to Globull Warming. It's just a fact.

But you can't talk to the Kool Kids™ about any of this because, to them, The Science Is Settled©

Which means, "Shut The F up, you undeserving, unintelligent denizens of Landing Strip One!!!! You'll believe what we tell you to believe!!"

And if anybody thinks I'm misreading the situation, you haven't been paying attention.
Don't look now but you're the one addicted to the kool-aid...LoL
You can't quite seem to comprehend the fact that there is no proof that AGW is real, none, nada, zilch...although it may be proven or dis-proven at some time in the future (if we all don't drown because of the sun) it's no sillier to say it's bunk than to say Christianity is the only REAL religion...Your statement is a belief...not a scientific fact...figure it out...!

Repeating a mantra ad nauseam does not make it true...likewise for a majority opinion...!

Last edited:
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,497  
Status
Not open for further replies.