Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,502  
Dogs were the only North American indigenous meat animal.
Why would you say something so demonstrably false? Bison, Turkey, Deer, Elk, Bear, need I go on?

Lewis made a statement about preferring dog to elk...because he had eaten so much elk he was sick of it. Most tribes that ate dog at all did so when game was unavailable. Any predator species brings more potential health problems...via the food chain.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,503  
I'm not really a religious person but Leviticus 11 says what is clean/unclean food to eat.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,504  
Why would you say something so demonstrably false? Bison, Turkey, Deer, Elk, Bear, need I go on?

Lewis made a statement about preferring dog to elk...because he had eaten so much elk he was sick of it. Most tribes that ate dog at all did so when game was unavailable. Any predator species brings more potential health problems...via the food chain.
See post 4483...

Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,505  
Still not really true. While some tribes would eat dogs, they were not domesticated as a food source by North American tribes. Mostly they were used to pull things or to alert the tribe to dangers. Hawaiian peoples did keep dogs for food. . Eating dog for those NA tribes that did so was typically a last resort to avoid starving.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,506  
All this talk about eating Fido 🤮🤮 has nothing to do with EVs

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,508  
Still not really true. While some tribes would eat dogs, they were not domesticated as a food source by North American tribes. Mostly they were used to pull things or to alert the tribe to dangers. Hawaiian peoples did keep dogs for food. . Eating dog for those NA tribes that did so was typically a last resort to avoid starving.
I think you're mistaken. There's plenty of documentation that some tribes raised dogs for food while others disdained the practice. But it did occur. And some of the ones that raised and ate dogs as food would not eat wolves or coyotes. Look it up. There are many publications on it.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,509  
Not Fluffy I hope :oops:

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,510  
I think the last $2000 new car went away in the early '60s. My parents bought a new Rambler Classic in 1962 for about $2k. "Old Blue" was the only car we ever named. They gave it to my younger sister when she got married. She and her husband drove it for about 10 years. It ran half a million miles and was still running when they traded it in.
i think built in kenosha wisconsin?

K town caddy

my grandfather worked a drop fridge at buick.......

he bought ramblers! pink ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.