Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #3,462  
Enron all over again.

We were building a building on an empty lot. had to plant so many trees or pay into a tree fund. Just another cash grab.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.
#3,463  
The body shop got to working with the Leafs this week so it seems like we're heading in the right direction. Sounds like the timing is good.

#3,465  

The mother of 5 of Elon Musk's 6 sons.

#3,466  

Cutting range anxiety for non Tesla owners of EVS

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #3,467  
Advances in
Re cycling any LI batteries and produce all critical new battery grade materials.
Recovery efficiency of over 95% with a patented process.

Hopefully the forward looking statements are born out.

Also discussed on Autoline after Hours

#3,468  
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #3,469  
The body shop got to working with the Leafs this week so it seems like we're heading in the right direction. Sounds like the timing is good.

There's a good chance the current administration will be completely neutered after 2022 and that would effect their efforts to crush the petroleum industry. I tend to take these predictions with a grain of salt as I've seen so many of them never come to fruition. The one that sticks in my mind the most was when Rick Wagoner, CEO of GM, predicted in about 2008 that gas prices would continue to rise above $4-$5 for the foreseeable future and we would all be driving good mileage little cars around. LOL the exact opposite happened and Rick was out in 2009.

#3,470  

In my case this would be a huge safety feature. EVs are most efficient at 20 mph speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.