Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,981  
Me neither.
I actually thought he’d stop making sheet up, after I embarrassed him with his lack of knowledge on EV battery warranties in California, and states that adopt California emissions warranties, but no….
He never manned-up, and admitted he was wrong. All he did was he took a day off from the site, hoping all’s forgotten, and came back , manipulating data, statistics, and stories, mixing in more straw man arguments….as usual.
I now treat anything he posts, as suspect.
Now it's getting funny because Trad chimes in, but he has so many people on ignore, he can't discern when sarcasm is happening and how he is actually proving the EV realists point about " gas station model" needed to get wider acceptance. .....ah the entertainment of TBN ;)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,982  
Ban the sale of new gasoline (diesel gets a pass?) automobiles by 2035? The Little Men pushing this will be living the life of luxury on government pensions by then. Someone else will have to implement and take the punishment. Little Men are cowards, the date will be pushed into the future again and again and again until it never happens.

It will happen in a few places and the fallout will prevent it from happening elsewhere. Those states will suffer economically.

Diesel does not get a pass. New restrictions came out today.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,983  
Your predictions are so far out, most of us will be dead or forgot you made them by the time the year arrives. Tell us something relevant like how Tesla will do in 2024. Your predictions remind me of climate change zealots like AL Gore or Greta Thunberg.
If you're talking about Tesla cars, I don't think you going to see much change soon. If you're talking about Tesla stock, I think we may be in the 100 to $300 trading range for 2024 maybe even years to come. As you can hear in the 1.5 hour video below Tesla has to get the steering wheels out of the cars and humans off the assembly line building cars and other things that they sell.

You can stop thinking about climate change until you or someone else invents a temperature control for the output from the Sun.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,984  
If you're talking about Tesla cars, I don't think you going to see much change soon. If you're talking about Tesla stock, I think we may be in the 100 to $300 trading range for 2024 maybe even years to come. As you can hear in the 1.5 hour video below Tesla has to get the steering wheels out of the cars and humans off the assembly line building cars and other things that they sell.

You can stop thinking about climate change until you or someone else invents a temperature control for the output from the Sun.
I actually agree with you on this one because Elon's long game is to pretend to be a car manufacturer, but actually its just a " vehicle" to do his data collection and ironically his car customers pay him to do his data collection work .( using FSD etc ) But he is counting on the population not realizing that with self driving cars and infrastructure in decades to come, the Government will control your freedom of travel ....as part of the big reset. So it is up to us EV and self driving realists to expose this societal direction that our grandchildren will have to live under. Nope Elon is no hero , he just wants to profit on data collection and sell it. Your Tesla is just one of his many tools.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,985  
I actually agree with you on this one because Elon's long game is to pretend to be a car manufacturer, but actually its just a " vehicle" to do his data collection and ironically his car customers pay him to do his data collection work .( using FSD etc ) But he is counting on the population not realizing that with self driving cars and infrastructure in decades to come, the Government will control your freedom of travel ....as part of the big reset. So it is up to us EV and self driving realists to expose this societal direction that our grandchildren will have to live under. Nope Elon is no hero , he just wants to profit on data collection and sell it. Your Tesla is just one of his many tools.
You really think the government will do a big reset on the accounts of a Twitter collection?

LOL!!!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,988  
12 more level 3 charging stations in Athens, which is in the Huntsville metropolitan ..

Where? Where in Athens? I know of (8) Superchargers (120kW) and it is said Mercedes-Benz has (6) 350kW stations at Buc-ees. That is 14, if you are counting, not 12. All 14 are on I-65, not street corner gas stations.

Says Huntsville has 99 chargers of some sort. Including businesses with J1772 (L2) cables outside. These are vanity chargers.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,989  
Your city of Madison Alabama has a population of 55,000. You purposely quoted a high 491,000 number that obviously came from a large area of the top of the state area including 21 different towns.

How disingenuous of you, to imply this whole area only uses 2 superchargers.
Madison has zero.

Just your town alone, has 99 level 2 and 3 public chargers.

You’re a Bullsheet artist.
Me? I don't know how many EVs are in Madison County but 95% have an L2 at home. There were 4750 EVs registered in Alabama for 2021. So there are at least 4500 L2 "chargers". Until recently most EVs come with an L2 EVSE in the trunk. Tesla quit doing this recently.

If 500 EVs in Madison County then 450 L2's. Charging at home, just as I have stated all along.

Speaking of BS you freely count L2 sites in defense of EV "Gas Stations" but on average an L2 is a "30 MPH charger", takes an hour to add 30 miles of range. An L2 is an all-day or all-night charging solution.

And more of your BS, by your own citation there are only 13 L3s in Huntsville. 12 are Superchargers. Sloppy site doesn't share it's methodology, we have no idea what chargers they counted. The city put a CHAdeMO on public street downtown, the Nissan dealer has a CHAdeMO, and 12 Superchargers, we are up to 14 not 13.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,990  
I am not a bit surprised on his manipulative posting nature. His history is rampant with it.
If you think I am falsifying ("manipulating") data then don't be a coward calling me names, try to prove me wrong. Your words have no weight due to lack of authenticity.