Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,421  
Government actions has EV sales on hold until Monday for the average USA wage earner.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,422  
The US govt recently passed billions of $ in EV and solar grid incentives that will pour into Tesla not only in the US but also the same from all around the world from many countries. Tesla not going belly up - buy the dip.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,423  
I expect the shorts are using the low volume holidays to make one of their last pushes to profit off of Tesla stock.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,425  
Didn't Elon just buy a GM plant?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,426  
No one in the USA is forced to buy an EV today nor is anyone forced to make make false or misleading statements about EVs.
I agree today. Are manufacturers under government mandates to switch their production numbers toward EVs?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,427  
I recall earthen covered/buried/walkout houses gaining popularity in the 70s. My father was an architect and would point them out to us often. He'd rattle off all the benefits of living in one, and any south facing hillside with a nice view was a prime candidate. The main concerns were the sides that don't have daylight, and fire escape egress. Other than that, it could be done very nicely, was always quiet, easy to heat and cool, etc. You didn't have to bury it completely, either. You could have two sides exposed. Or an earthen berm up a few feet. Anything to save exposed walls to the elements. Stuff like that.

He also mentioned "Your mother is claustrophobic and would never live in one." Which was true.
Do you live in one?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,428  
:D ;) Funny but seriously - some people just don't like battery dependent stuff. I say to each their own.
If EVs are the wave of the future they will make their own way to the front of the pack regardless of how some people perceive them now
Every modern vehicle out there is battery dependent.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,429  
Every modern vehicle out there is battery dependent.
Your comment caused me to have mental flashbacks of engine powered vehicles with the slot thru the front grille for the hand crank!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,430  
As Tesla moves beyond cars.