Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,591  
LoL...you are so gullible and such a sucker for EV click bait...too funny...!

Is this the news about USA OEMs in China biting the dirt that you are do not grasp as current reality? It is not only in China but in Europe where the move to mainly EVs is part of world history already. Who in the USA that is driving 15-20K miles annually has Zero interest in getting a $25K Tesla, etc some day?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,592  

Is this the news about USA OEMs in China biting the dirt that you are do not grasp as current reality? It is not only in China but in Europe where the move to mainly EVs is part of world history already. Who in the USA that is driving 15-20K miles annually has Zero interest in getting a $25K Tesla, etc some day?
Answering a question with a question again...It was a simple question. What are you predicting for "the big three"?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,593  

Ford has very little exposure in China and have been pulling out of Europe for some time. The cars they were selling in Europe have a small profit margin.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,594  
You need to quit reading comic books or wherever you get your pie in the sky idea that EVs are going to take over the automotive industry...it might be so but not for at least fifty years...why are you so gullible?

What part of the county's economy is directly related to the sale of gas and diesel on a consumer level ?? do you expect that part of the economy to just disappear??

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,595  
Mid-decade is two years, are you predicting the death of legacy automakers in two years? If not, what are you predicting for Ford, Chevy, and Stellantis?
The article is about their time line in China. Ford and GM need ICE profits from China to build USA EV factories if they plan to compete with the $25K Tesla in 2025. The current functional band on EVs from China to save USA OEMs may not last forever.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,596  
"This Valley of Death for USA OEMs currently going on in China today will move to the USA by mid decade perhaps."

Gale, this is the quote I am asking about. What exactly do you mean by this? The way I read it, you are saying "USA OEMs" (I don't even know what that means) may be in "This Valley of Death" in the USA by mid-decade?!?

Are you predicting bankruptcy for the "OEMs" whatever that means? Original Equipment Manufacturers? Do you mean "legacy automakers"?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,597  

The other shoe has dropped concerning EV rebates according to the IRA bill going forward. Tesla and Ford took a ding. It was a was a total wipeout for VW.

Keep in mind this guy is a former Tesla employee.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,598  
I am so glad you and others love EVs (I'm serious)...but that gives me reason #137 never to own one. We value our privacy and no one's business what we do, where we go, etc.

Data share isn’t just about EVs. That’s just a new fancy vehicle thing. My Ram and wife’s LX both communicate with the mothership.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,599  
Gale...do you get a kickback from youtube for promoting all those click bait videos ?? how much do you make for being their shill ?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #8,600  
"This Valley of Death for USA OEMs currently going on in China today will move to the USA by mid decade perhaps."

Gale, this is the quote I am asking about. What exactly do you mean by this? The way I read it, you are saying "USA OEMs" (I don't even know what that means) may be in "This Valley of Death" in the USA by mid-decade?!?

Are you predicting bankruptcy for the "OEMs" whatever that means? Original Equipment Manufacturers? Do you mean "legacy automakers"?
Ford and GM are legacy OEMs. No predictions! Should Ford and GM run out of water and gas in the valley of death most of us will be in favor of bailing them out.