Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,122  
In an either or situation. Would yall rather have a car with a beautiful interior or beautiful exterior?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,123  
Exterior I'm more capable to fix the insides....

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,124  
In an either or situation. Would yall rather have a car with a beautiful interior or beautiful exterior?
I just asked my wife that question, she said exterior and that's why she would never buy a Tesla.
Apparently she is right the Tesla is not listed on the vehicle "Chick Magnet" list.
Looks like Musk has some more work to do.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,125  
Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,126  

My Leaf only came with a 120 volt charging option. Some day I may may try the 120 volt Tesla adapter. The use of an extension cord is not approved by Nissan or Tesla. When I use 120 volt tools or 12 volt battery chargers a 100+ feet from the breaker box I grab my 10 amp rated cords.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,128  
Charges at a rate of 3-4 miles per HOUR!!! Crazy long time.
The reason stated is to avoid a super charger, why is that?
I think that was a YouTuber just looking for filler content for his site. 🙂.

On the leaf I could get about six miles of range per hour. So 24 hours would take the battery from zero to 150 mile range. While it is slow, it's easier than packing electrons at a 5 gallon bucket to your EV.

For those of us who live were homeowners can do their own wiring for their own use you can go to 240 volt outlets for $30+ in cost if you are not making a long run from your source.

Basically the point is it is a BS statement that you have to get to a supercharger or a 240 volt service to charge an EV.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,130  
Interior comfort is more important to me.

Your interior comfort is not at all important to me.

b4410125.jpg