Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,441  
Why do you think horses were outlawed in the cities a hundred years ago :)
Late 1800s NYC was inundated with horses, waste, etc. Today some cities outlaw horse drawn carriages mostly from owner cruelty.
Police still use horses today lots of places for crowd control, etc.
Of course horses are impractical for most transportation...just don't tell the Amish!
Horses are fantastic though (to us).

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,442  
You have said many times your mind is closed and not open to reason. Again you demonstrate.

You enumerated exactly why an EV is not the Devil Incarnate you pretend. The EV trivially uses any source of electricity not just the train of coal the meme pretends.

And even if EVs could use nothing but coal, emissions for a Tesla Model 3 are comparable to a gasoline ICE at 40 MPG.
Grumpy...you chose the correct name
I clearly said for SOME applications EVs are good...others, not so.
Choices...I just want to see choices...AND affordable fuel which will lower commodity prices keeping trucking companies in business.
We should be entitled to our opinions, needs, usage thus given choices. Nothing to do with open/closed minds but everything to do with not having EVs rammed down our throats.
You love them...have one. I don't & won't.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,443  

Some from Tesla have moved on to tractors.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,444  
I just waded through page after page of arguments NOT related to Electric vehicles.

And I didn't see one word about the recall of Toyota and Subaru new electric vehicles. I'd expected it to be an electric related issue. NOPE! The wheels might fall off.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,445  
FV-g80nUsAAFkg-

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,446  
I just waded through page after page of arguments NOT related to Electric vehicles.

And I didn't see one word about the recall of Toyota and Subaru new electric vehicles. I'd expected it to be an electric related issue. NOPE! The wheels might fall off.
Do you have a link on that recall news. They are basically BYD EVs I have read.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,448  
Because I don't have an EV. People don't understand charging off of the grid which is primarily generated by nat. gas, coal, etc.
Batteries, solar panels, wind all create manufacturing pollution.
When we ride our horses we create NO pollution. Zero.
What about the methane?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,449  
Why did my post get deleted for saying clam down?

Are we really that fragile?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,450  
Why did my post get deleted for saying clam down?

Are we really that fragile?
Actually I think you said "Calm down" and I am calm. And I don't need a clear runway, I just like to look thru posts before commenting.

I didn't take offense.