BBQ Lump coal choices!

/ BBQ Lump coal choices! #61  
There you go... I used to use an abandoned (lost) lineman's glove I found along the property line long ago. I then started using a pair of uncomfortable welding gloves when I upgraded. Recently, I was treated to some fancy tight fitting dedicated BBQ gloves but I think I like my looser fitting old welding gloves better.

Get yourself a nice pair of TIG gloves...

/ BBQ Lump coal choices!
Maybe I need to get my gas axe out next time I fire up the grill and light my charcoal with oxygen acetylene ????
Why not? Jim is torching up!
Get yourself a nice pair of TIG gloves...
Yeah and let's throw in a TIG machine while we are at it! :laughing:

Actually have a nice unused pair of soft white leather TIG gloves that I don't want to get dirty on coals! :D

/ BBQ Lump coal choices! #63  
Have a couple pair of used ones and a few worn out TIG fingers too.... Which, of course has zip to do with lump charcoal....

/ BBQ Lump coal choices! #65  
Ah, elk - best steak I ever had was an elk steak. Best any meat I've had for that matter.

Going out soon . . . lots of elk here . . . :thumbsup: Still have some left from last year but I do not like to get low on it. Fresh Elk backstrap . . . it's hard to even talk about it :licking:

/ BBQ Lump coal choices! #66  
Is everyone "hunting" for something to grill now? Simple grill here tonight - hamburgers! Taking easy way out tonight with the pellet grill.

/ BBQ Lump coal choices! #67  
Not hunting for it, but my turkey is going in a brine bath tomorrow.