Bear Walks Into Bar

teejk

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 2020, IH CC 1250, Ariens 926 Snowthrower
That bar needs to get rid of the Hamm's beer sign (reference to their commercials that maybe few people will remember). But the bartender had every right to tell the bear to leave. "No shirt, no shoes, no service"...that bear was bear chested and wasn't wearing shoes.

mikehaugen

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 1070
This title sounded like the beginning of a joke. I was waiting for a punchline.

Dr_Zinj

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT230
My grandfather used to have a pet bear that he'd take for walks down the streets of Rosendale, NY. Stop at the ice cream parlor and get him a cone. No idea whatever eventually happened to the bear. Probably went into business on Wall Street since that was around the time of the Great Depression.

mikehaugen

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 1070
My grandfather used to have a pet bear that he'd take for walks down the streets of Rosendale, NY. Stop at the ice cream parlor and get him a cone. No idea whatever eventually happened to the bear. Probably went into business on Wall Street since that was around the time of the Great Depression.

I hate to say it but your age is showing :)... my grandfather was born around the time of the great depression!

What ever happened to "Bart"? Is he still alive?

teejk

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 2020, IH CC 1250, Ariens 926 Snowthrower

Here we go...bear and ice cream (testing the moderators here)...the bear spills the ice cream on his fur while waiting for his car to get fixed...the mechanic tells him it looks like he blew a seal...the bear says no it's just ice cream...

JimWalch

Silver Member
Tractor
BX23
Had a couple of beers in that bar about 20 years ago. In fact I think I had a couple of beers in every bar in Juneau! Great town.

mbohuntr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1533
bear hat....jpg

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
I spent a year in Juneau - back in '63. Don't remember any wild bars or bar jokes - all I remember is all the RAIN - all the time!!