Bear Walks Into Bar

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #11  
That bar needs to get rid of the Hamm's beer sign (reference to their commercials that maybe few people will remember). But the bartender had every right to tell the bear to leave. "No shirt, no shoes, no service"...that bear was bear chested and wasn't wearing shoes.

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #12  
This title sounded like the beginning of a joke. I was waiting for a punchline.

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #13  
My grandfather used to have a pet bear that he'd take for walks down the streets of Rosendale, NY. Stop at the ice cream parlor and get him a cone. No idea whatever eventually happened to the bear. Probably went into business on Wall Street since that was around the time of the Great Depression.

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #14  
My grandfather used to have a pet bear that he'd take for walks down the streets of Rosendale, NY. Stop at the ice cream parlor and get him a cone. No idea whatever eventually happened to the bear. Probably went into business on Wall Street since that was around the time of the Great Depression.

I hate to say it but your age is showing :)... my grandfather was born around the time of the great depression!

What ever happened to "Bart"? Is he still alive?

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #15  

Here we go...bear and ice cream (testing the moderators here)...the bear spills the ice cream on his fur while waiting for his car to get fixed...the mechanic tells him it looks like he blew a seal...the bear says no it's just ice cream...

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #17  
Had a couple of beers in that bar about 20 years ago. In fact I think I had a couple of beers in every bar in Juneau! Great town.

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #18  
bear hat....jpg

/ Bear Walks Into Bar #20  
I spent a year in Juneau - back in '63. Don't remember any wild bars or bar jokes - all I remember is all the RAIN - all the time!!