Bearing removal

/ Bearing removal #11  
I like the word tap. Lol But tap on the end of the shaft driving it into the housing. See arrow on drawing below.

FD21498B-7F57-4CAE-AB2D-131EE34708E5.jpeg

/ Bearing removal #12  
Im confused how shaft can go it..dont it rest on ring gear lol im 80 yrs old maybe time give up tractor repair...thank u kindly
I believe it should rotate off the ring gear as it goes in. That is why tap is better than pound. Lol

/ Bearing removal
Omg understand now i try later..ur the best thank u
I believe it should rotate off the ring gear as it goes in. That is why tap is better than pound. Lol
well i tapped for 10 mins shaft never moved to front..pounded few times..how far should it Move...thank u for assistance

/ Bearing removal
Omg understand now i try later..ur the best thank u

well i tapped for 10 mins shaft never moved to front..pounded few times..how far should it Move...thank u for assistance
I also took 3 bolts off pinion at front of tractor

/ Bearing removal #15  
I also took 3 bolts off pinion at front of tractor
Is there a way you can post a picture of the bearing and shaft? I would not think it would need to move much before the bearing gets free.

/ Bearing removal #16  
You may have to remove the differential case first. I was hoping it would move in enough to free the bearing.

54D360E6-F07B-4A04-BBC3-DAB4DDD99148.png

/ Bearing removal
Is there a way you can post a picture of the bearing and shaft? I would not think it would need to move much before the bearing gets free.
Think i got bearing out but i dont see no c clip to get shaft out..less still part bearing left in..i had to split bearing to get out..lol i might be over my head

Attachments

• 5938749D-98D4-435E-82F6-E6B66AAEB702.jpeg
    5938749D-98D4-435E-82F6-E6B66AAEB702.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 87
   / Bearing removal #18  
It definitely looks like the outer race is still in there. You may be able to pull it with a slide hammer but catching just the race and not the snap ring will be a challenge.

/ Bearing removal
It definitely looks like the outer race is still in there. You may be able to pull it with a slide hammer but catching just the race and not the snap ring will be a challenge.
Thank so much for help only 193 hours on...strange bearing go fast

/ Bearing removal #20  
Thank so much for help only 193 hours on...strange bearing go fast
I agree with that! Wonder what type of oil was used in the front end?