Been following this group.

/ Been following this group.
Sorry within 530.i put to many zeros in that other post and i used a calculator this time lol

Thanks to you all for replies,i have ordered the parts catalog and the service manual.Thanks very much.

/ Been following this group. #14  
Thanks to you all for replies,i have ordered the parts catalog and the service manual.Thanks very much.
What did model/version that corresponds to 1580 did you match and order manuals for?

I am curious as the Long 610 is a 4cyl and 71hp.

i went with model 1580 manuals.i see that the tractor you posted is also a model 1580,i saw another that was a 310 and it also was a model 1580.the manuals are supposed to cover all serial numbers in all of the model 1580 series.310 i belive was a 3 cylinder the one you show is a 4.mine is a 2 maybe with the manuals i will fid that it also has some other series option or whatever.

There is a Long mfg. 260c,310,310c and a 310dt 1580. maybe more but thats all i found so far.

/ Been following this group. #18  
There is a Long mfg. 260c,310,310c and a 310dt 1580. maybe more but thats all i found so far.
Screenshot_20210720-113352_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

This tractor data thing seems to be missing so much that i quit looking at it yesterday.i could be wrong but a lot of model and other info is not there so really it is of no help.IMHO