Been given a tractor as a greek gift!

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #21  
It looks like a 2135, the industrial version of the 135

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #22  
It looks like a 2135, the industrial version of the 135
Looks like Dad's which I was told was an Industrial 35, but it could have actually been a 2135. 50HP Perkins, 2WD, will pull a barn down as long as it had traction. No traction (easy to do with the huge bucket) and you don't go anywhere.

Aaron Z

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift!
The grille isn't punched steel metal: it's thick and welded... It's missing the mesh and the lights but it looks like the front of a 203...

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #24  
What you have is a 200 series industrial(202,203 etc)

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #25  
What you have is a 200 series industrial(202,203 etc)

I knew someone would know, I've always liked the old industrial tractors. Have literature and sales information from the 50's when Ford started converting tractors to industrials. I would love to learn more about Massey's industrials if anyone has a book or website they'd like to recommend I would appreciate it.

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift! #27  
I also wish I could find a little more info. on the industrial MF's. I have a 203 industrial that came factory with a #100 loader and a #185 b/hoe.
it has no 3pt, no PTO, or rear hydraulics. The 202 & 204 were gasoline, the 203 & 205 were diesel, but what the difference between the two gas and the two diesel are I don't know

/ Been given a tractor as a greek gift!
The one I have here has the loader, the 3 point, the PTO and a quick reverse (it is used as a snowblower)... It has hydrostatic steering, a manual diff lock...That's about it... So it could be more a 205 than a 203 if I get it...