Best Battery

/ Best Battery #11  
The last battery in my pickup truck was a Sears Diehard. Battery lasted me 10 years.
I'm still running the original battery in my 2001 tractor. Says New Castle turbo start on it. Still turns the motor over just as fast today as it did when it was new.

/ Best Battery #12  
I would buy by price. I have had good luck out of batteries from Sears, Wal-Mart,NAPA,and Advance Auto. Interstate batteries are near the bottom in my opinion but I have not bought one for over ten years.

/ Best Battery #13  
Like Messmaker; I buy by price also. I find that the Costco brand Kirkland batteries have a better "CCA per $" value than the other brands. When caught in a pinch I have had good service from NAPA and Duralast batteries over the years.

SimS

/ Best Battery #14  
My best luck is with Deka and Exide. I usually just buy what is close and the best bang for the buck, not necessarily the cheapest.

Chris

/ Best Battery #15  
It depends who is driving.

For my wife I tend to go with Interstate. For my vehicles, I use either the WalMart specials or the Costco batteries. I can deal with being stuck better than she can.

/ Best Battery #16  
I've had great luck with the Walmart Everstart batteries as well. Use them in my trucks, boats, cars and lawn tractor.

Unfortunately, they didn't have one to fit my JD2520, so I went with an Exide from TSC. I've never used this brand before, but I hear they are good too. Got to be better than the "Strongbox" from JD which only lasted 3 years.

/ Best Battery #18  
I had an Interstate come with my dump trailer. It lasted a few seasons, but I wasn't too impressed. I replaced it with an Optima blue top and have been very happy. A battery doesn't get a harder life than in this type of application. It was quite spendy but has never let me down.

Matt:cool:

/ Best Battery #19  
WalMart because they are all over in case one fails under warranty.
Most of my driving is local but occasional long trips makes me want easy warranty replacement.

/ Best Battery #20  
I must say on average I feel I get good life out of my batteries. I would say a 4 year old battery is on it's way out. I have seen alot of Delco batteries fail from bad cells or the acid will begin to leak out of the positive post. I got at least 5.5 years out of the last Delco in my pickup. I was happy with that. My new truck has 2 delco batteries they are about 3.5 years old according to the build date of the truck. So far so good. They may quit tommorow you never know. When one or the other fails Interstate will go back in my ride. My 2 cents