Best electric coffee percolator?

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #51  
I've had some more expensive types and now it's a MR COFFEE. Seems to make strong coffee just as well as the expensive types.

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #52  
I've had some more expensive types and now it's a MR COFFEE. Seems to make strong coffee just as well as the expensive types.

That matches my experience, also. I think I only paid about $40, and it works fine. I do have to microwave coffee a little bit, but that doesn't bother me. On the rare occasions that I brew a full pot, instead of one cup, it comes out hotter.

I'm not interested in grinding my own beans, and I don't want coffee grounds in the bottom of my cup, so I'm not a fan of the percolators.

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #53  
Very intriguing. I like strong coffee/espresso stuff. I assume this is an occasional maker for you or do you use it daily?

I use mine everyday. One cup and I'm on my way or out the Door.

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #54  
I grind my beans and make a full pot. Reheat in the microwave. If it gets too raw - mellow it with a little JD.

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #55  
We use a Technivorm Moccamaster, love it.
Grind beans - then make a full pot - nice thing about the Moccamaster is even temp control and a quick brew so mild roasts can still retain some great flavor. At least in my experience.

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #56  
DeLongi Pod machine with L'Or #11, about 200ml to blow my head off and start my day, c don't like the bitterness of stewed coffee.

/ Best electric coffee percolator? #57  
So I ended up buying the Presto I linked to in my first post (linked again below for your convenience) and I recieved it a week or so ago.

Makes great coffee! And Hot! No more having to preheat my coffee cup because of the low temp coffee from the drip-crap machine.

And of course, while I was waiting for my Presto to arrive, my lovely wife ordered an antique percolator that's supposed to be in excellent condition. She got it via an auction, don't know when it will arrive. The good news about that one is that it has the old glass coffee viewing doo-hickey on top, so you can watch the coffee brewing.

Thanks for the help!

Amazon.com: Presto 2811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker: Electric Coffee Percolators: Kitchen & Dining Hustle University
My vintage electric coffee percolator has entered retirement:

29176812_1905389189513680_9140248021492039680_n.jpg

It is older than me, but it deserves a break from daily use. So now I'm looking for a new coffee maker. I already have French presses, drip coffee makers, and even an espresso maker. I want another percolator. I have been reading through Amazon reviews and it seems like every 12 cup unit is crap (or craps out within a few months).

So of course I'm asking my car guy peeps what experience they have with newer percolators. I don't want a stove top unit, it has to be an electric unit. I don't want to scrounge Goodwill either. I want to click a button and have it delivered to my house.