Best used attachment under $500.

/ Best used attachment under $500. #11  
What type of property and how much property do you have.
What do you do on property
Generally rotary cutter

These questions will need to be answered before anyone can give a good answer. In my case as with others a used flail mower was the ticket for mowing my 8 acres and as of last summer the most used implement I have.

That may change as late in the season I bought a 60 inch zero turn and am planning on mowing as much as I can with it. The problem is I have mowed allot of the property with the tractor when it was really too wet and have created tire ruts all over the place. This makes mowing with the ZT a pretty bouncy proposition. Could very well be next summer a plow and tiller will be the most used implements as I plow then till most of the property to level it out.

/ Best used attachment under $500.
What type of property and how much property do you have.
What do you do on property

Less than 5 acres but the real use is as a landscaping tool. I'm saving up for a backhoe but I just might have to stretch for it sooner than later. No grass cutting for me, done enough of that when I was 15!!!!

What I have now:

Rear scrape blade
Subsoiler
Draw bar
Tow hitch w/2"x2" receiver (trailer mover)
Bucket hooks and D-Ring
Filled tires
Lights on ROPS

I was thinking of a set of Edge Tamers but there are some good ideas here.

-R

Last edited:
   / Best used attachment under $500. #13  
Tow hitch,hooks on bucket and a chain. Should have $$ left.

/ Best used attachment under $500. #14  
Then Landscape rake, many uses.. I use mine mostly for our gravel drive.

/ Best used attachment under $500. #15  
Ratchet Rake. Already cleared 1.4 acre in about 50 hours

/ Best used attachment under $500. #16  
Surprised no one has suggested pallet forks. Use them as much as anything and less than 500 bucks. Trailer mover is a well spent 100 dollars.

/ Best used attachment under $500. #17  
Surprised no one has suggested pallet forks. Use them as much as anything and less than 500 bucks. Trailer mover is a well spent 100 dollars.

Just getting ready to mention forks and you beat me to it...

/ Best used attachment under $500. #18  
I have about 500 in my grapple, use it all the time, next up would be my pallet forks.

For the rear I use my tilt and offset scraper, unless my backhoe is attached.

/ Best used attachment under $500. #19  
I have a lot of grass and cover crop in and around my vineyard. For $500, I would get a used 3pt sprayer, and would probably have enough left over to get a small spot sprayer for the quad.

Can't imagine fighting weeds with a hoe.