Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,621  
This is what I go by:

1. Open all the way to seat the valve as many of us were trained for years.
2. Open part way because new o-ring technology makes the old way unneeded.
I'll take #2 for $50.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,622  
Just imagine the Big Barn Sale he would have, to liquidate some of his tools.

I suspect some would (unfortunately) start confusing the hammers for lumber -- so it'd probably be best if he announced any such sale here first 😇

(that way those of us far, far away could at least get some satisfaction watching the ensuing ribbing & bidding war) 😁😇

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#4,623  
I suspect some would (unfortunately) start confusing the hammers for lumber -- so it'd probably be best if he announced any such sale here first

(that way those of us far, far away could at least get some satisfaction watching the ensuing ribbing & bidding war)

Here you go jjp....

IMG_2047.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,624  
I suspect some would (unfortunately) start confusing the hammers for lumber -- so it'd probably be best if he announced any such sale here first 😇
In (presumably) capitalistic environments such as the USA and Canada, supply and demand determine prices. So it would not surprise me in the least if people started confusing lumber with hammers, when the cost of a barely serviceable 2x4x8 exceeds the cost of a 16 oz ball-peen.

Mostly unrelated question - what dimensions for construction materials are used Up North? 2x4x8, 50x100x2.?? ?

#4,626  
   / Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,627  
Yes. Should I put this item aside for you ?
I expect to be in that area in the next 5 years or so. If you're willing to wait, and remind me no more than once every two years - sure!

#4,628  
My daughter sent me this text earlier today. Actually brought a tear to my eye....

IMG_2049.jpg

Happy Mothers Day to all mothers out there

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,629  
Not seeing the text message.