Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#4,851  
Slide a piece of large clear vinyl (or whatever) tubing over them.

I ended up using hose fabric wrap as it was flexible.

IMG_7154.jpg

3/16” chain

IMG_7155.jpg

The wimpy chain it replaced in the foreground of pic below

IMG_7181.jpg

Holes punched for water drainage…

IMG_7182.jpg

Done…

IMG_7183.jpg

IMG_7186.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,852  
You are going to turn some heads when you go for a drive with that jewel (y)

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,853  
Did your friend loan it to you as knew you wouldn't be able to stand the scratched paint and would just fix it? 😁

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,854  
Seeing that lone hammer in one of the pictures begs a question. If you use a different hammer every hour... How many days will it take to use every hammer once?

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,855  
Seeing that lone hammer in one of the pictures begs a question. If you use a different hammer every hour... How many days will it take to use every hammer once?
We have to solve this one first.... How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,856  
They had an article in Vintage Trucks recently about those vehicles.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,857  
Terry, what are you using the hammer and punch for in image 7182?

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#4,858  
Terry, what are you using the hammer and punch for in image 7182?

Poking drainage holes for the chain covering when it sits in the rain in the "U" position.

I thought I was being smart using a punch but that fabric is really a loose knit.

A red hot punch would have done a nicer job.

I used a heated knife blade to cut to length but still needed to dress the frayed edges with heat to melt.

IMG_7212.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,859  
We have to solve this one first.... How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

It's elementary.

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, IF a woodchuck could chuck wood.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,860  
I saw your other thread on WW about it. I didn't realize you purchased it. Since you said it was in a movie and your friend does all those props for movies, i figured it was his. My bad. That is pretty cool. Be sure you figure out all the shift levers before you need them!